Udacity Helps Workers Impacted By COVID-19 With A Free Month Of Nanodegree

No.I have got certificate without being us citizen and although cover all project within 2 week.Neither i get call or interview anything like that.So just study and do as much as you can

3 Likes

@Arav_Shar Was your billing address US or non-US ?

us… with the provided address at the begining

please who has Android basics nanodegree??

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE1ODk3MjUzODMsImlhdCI6MTU4NzEzMzM4Mywia2lkIjoiMTAwMCIsInVpZCI6ImMyYzZlNDg0LTcwMWYtMTFlYS1hMzEyLTVmNzZmOTcwZDg3ZCJ9.i8J3H0drURli7Z4jcTjbcoFUt-nyqJlBcgCleaNaxsAWO0J7BzVPtQC2EnB4hIJl2CaFMEBRyNEZqcUMpvSjE3xkizicwsfhXJ-zas42RCZRhBDzvRPmD80cjet-PYbdta33Vp5nQ-1-LY4cxlM17b8oqRypP7T_08HNcBlJVsBREbq_ND6u5DG2XHMUKaRK2xx3WZDy27LlN2HCf5hvf834PuaDi0hP7GuDcfd5uty6oJVXsEHpyo0OnCAPrZKtoqvxtC0OQ_7GL8fjcw0HjWAdJrhZG5B5gAnZsKVpJeNdMf49eE9HPDLnQeb4rXZC6O4A5ba4cnt6rJpdFVEQwQ

This is the authentication token i got from Android basics nanodgree

2 Likes

If you have not workspace in ND, ND is not worth to use.

Hi everybody,

Is there any one cancel one month free subscription. When I click cancel, chat with us pop out but doesnt start chat session. After that i tried again trough the incognito mode but this time when i click cancel i throws out the “please mail us”. How can i cancel subscription.

Does Deletion of account work for canceling subscription?

1 Like

I have enrolled and finished UX nanodegree. But i want to download it for revision.
I have tried to download using Udachimk On the Windows system and it failed to download. Is anyone has downloaded UX Nanodegree of know-how to download in windows system please help. My subscription is expiring on 26th April.
Thank you.

Follow this and verify you followed all the steps correctly

Yes i followed it correctly and there is issue on rendering json data. Did some research and this issue occurs mostly on windows machine. Tried HTTrack too didn’t worked. And i desperately need this UX Coures. Is there another way? If anyone downloaded UX nanodegree please do share.

1 Like

I can Confirm, Having the same issue aswell. If anyone knows or finds a way to download please do share it aswell ! Thanks.

bro i have this course

1 Like

If you can share that would be great.

pm me ur email i will share with ur drive

1 Like

pls share with me mail: [email protected]

which course?

anything you have android ,python…

pm me ur course name?

You can download it manually with firefox browser extension in windows machine. Install this extension in firefox

Now login at udacity, then Just click the video to watch as you normally do. When DownloadHelper detects embedded videos it can access for download, the toolbar icon on the top right side highlights and a simple menu allows you to download files by simply clicking an item.
:pray: :pray:

Since I am noob I would like our moderator to pls answer some of my doubts and help me others who are new @Sam @otherseniormembers
Q1- is it safe to use bin if yes then how to do it which site .
Q2- what happens if free month expire does it charges person whose card we generated using bin?
Q3- what if I use my own card can I cancel it within month? Is there option to do so?I am not in offers country probably in addition I am too poor to afford these courses

Plssss help .
Thanks