Udacity Helps Workers Impacted By COVID-19 With A Free Month Of Nanodegree

1 Like

Maybe get a banner on the header/footer asking people to use the search option!

Any body can share if they are able to download

eae man, calm ??

know how to download course on udacity ??

I have a token here, trading AI …
can you download it for me?
if you have other courses to share I help too , thanks

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE1OTAxMTUwNDEsImlhdCI6MTU4NzUyMzA0MSwia2lkIjoiMTAwMCIsInVpZCI6IjEzYzRlZmEwLTc5ZTYtMTFlYS1hY2NiLTQ3MTVmNWJkN2FkMSJ9.mW3trNxcP66aE1oI3lxWxk8BZT9ddq4SiYEAQj9BPNn-zfBaZ0fTBlqqpsq89TS1zKxsAPMzNPvXBbJ-WetA6Lnsx3nO65caS4dSwEZCq6vMnzr1GDB3xFR-TOwfnzI7wkEpatNlbXJNVcJSqsUGvuCnGFysb_bJa_FSF2PmB4lHUsK-GUDcFO-xTREdFRHBZky2ESz0IotHc2a40AxMbVocnfzjHiTApygkf4fWIX85T6nplJ5P9qWcRqntoiFIP_ixglNYSGIog5OXclLqmpThEg0ATDY5O8Ls4ADHj_h7BPBnruC8O7QtAsf9aA8Tymo3ABY9kr0KhFyitP30kg

https://classroom.udacity.com/nanodegrees/nd880/syllabus/core-curriculum

i can help u to download this course through udacimak i think u face problem while rendering?

any body have java developer nanodegree course if u have then share the token

provide me token i will download and provide you course

hiddenSTILL WORKING GUYS, USE USA VPN

2 Likes

:frowning: , No aws credit card. stuck in last project

Udacity is again offering 1-month free subscription for next 2 days.
Enroll fast if you missed previous chance :sweat_smile:

Has anyone enrolled in the Data track(Either Data analyst/scientist/engineer) ?

any body have a token of android developer nanodegree course?
thanks before

Did anyone nanodegree got canceled because one of my friend got a mail today that your nanodegree is canceled even he got the certificate but now certificate url is not opening because it is only for Europe.
There is one difference that he entered Indian Address during payment.

1 Like

Well, you should probably do that in a PC or laptop! The chat sessions works best out there!

sadly yes.

bhai bhai bhai bhai bhai,

mera bhi wohi haal huwa

Have you also entered indian address?

Most of these nanodegree courses are available on torrent sites or team drives; I really don’t understand why you people complicate yourselves so much with these things, when it only takes a few minutes of googling and voila.

bro the problem is workspaces are not present on these sites

1 Like

I Had access to it, It’s completely the same they didn’t update anything! Actually now they teach you to make 6 Android apps and in the previous one it was 8!
So, Just get it From Torrent(Freeetutorials.se) Or somewhere else because the material is the same. Hope this helps.

Big thank bro…

1 Like