Udacity Helps Workers Impacted By COVID-19 With A Free Month Of Nanodegree

Anyone enroll for IOS Developer please share token so I can download for community.

Yes but I havenā€™t full stack developer ND. So i am not able to download manually.

examples please

Bro i think sharing Udacity authentication token would be a good idea, and you will be free from uploading it to gdrive.
Do you agree ??

1 Like

Bro please share the gdrive link here. I am badly in need of data structure course. Please help me

Hello Guys i hope you all doing great
for the who inrolled in a course please go to the team drive and create a folder named udacity if not existed and upload in it the videos of the course u took so all other members will benifit from it and so no one will request the tokens anymore
happy learning for all

2 Likes

How can i upload and plz anyone upload android basics and data structure and algorithms

1 Like

Please if you have any tokens you can share with me PM me

Thanks

1 Like

Please who can help me to setup udacimak in my computer? os ubuntu . already enrolled to these nanodegrees but need help to setup udacimak. i have an error

Full Stack Developer Nanodegree
Intro to Programming Nanodegree
Front End Developer Nanodegree
User Experience Nanodegree
Data Engineering Nanodegree
Programming for Data Science with Python
Data Structures and Algorithms Nanodegree
Product Manager Nanodegree

Yes i help you to resolve error

Hi Friends is their any way to download udacity workspaces for the offline use
thanks

i saw all the files of workspace but i donā€™t know how to download and use it https://viewb75b0f93.udacity-student-workspaces.com/files/home/

bro are u online i help you to download all the workspace with just a simple cmd
so that you can learn in a better way

1 Like

Pleaseee could you entroll to the ā€œBecome a Cloud Dev Ops Engineerā€ nanodegree?

bro is the issue resolved?

Can you share the script to download all work-spaces? Iā€™ve download approx. 120 workspaces for 4 courses manually. Iā€™ll share 'em later.

Bro, Itā€™s just a single workspace. Therā€™re many moreā€¦

their is no way to download in one go i also uses the tar cmd but we cannot include the curl cmd because when you right click on file their is download option present

Udacity repeats the offer. Free access for one month!

4 Likes

Niiice, thanks for the heads up.