I will share 4 udacity courses for anyone who teach me how to download them through udacimak or other way

Hey guys , im enrolled in 4 udacity courses right now
Intro into programming , digital marketing , front end development , and IOS Swift program

i tried to use udacimak but i didn’t know how to use it, so for anyone who let me download them successfully into my laptop i will share with them these courses

1 Like

Can’t you search the forum or Google and voila! Instead of creating topics for no reason! Everyone has their required courses, if not then you can easily giveaway and help the community! Why this method of barter system!

Although lemme share the link.

Edited- Moderator

5 Likes

Did you get them for free or you bought them?

I tried it on windows, it has some limitation installing docker and npm, finally, I made it run on my machine but then I wasn’t able to download its workspaces which is very crucial. So I put aside this. For me, it was really hard and wasted my time. If you have a different OS than windows you should try.

Try allavsoft. Can download from lynda, youtube, udemy, Pluralsight etc…almost every site…

1 Like

Just Use Udacimak, There’s a full thread which has all your FAQs Answered Aswell.Many have used it and gotten their Courses.

My Dude there is a Script to download All the workspaces, Check it out in the Udacimak Github.

Hi Folks,

Finally you guys are watching my video. I am very happy for this.

If you want to download for Mac/ Linux users follow this below video.