Udacimak - A Udacity Nanodegree Downloader Script

Udacimak - A Udacity Nanodegree Downloader Script

LINK >>> https://github.com/udacimak/udacimak

Udacimak is a command-line interface tool to download Udacity Nanodegree contents and keep them locally on your computer.

Udacimak downloads all videos, images, text contents and present them as local web pages in a similar manner to Udacity classroom website.

Udacimak was inspired after Udacity announced in October 2018 that students who graduate will no longer have life-time access to the course content. Instead, all access will be removed 12 months after graduation date. There are also cases where access to content will be removed immediately after graduation (eg. if you’re an Enterprise or Scholarship student, etc.)

If you want to keep the contents to yourself, Udacimak is built for you; or if you would like to have a local copy to quickly revise the lessons while doing the course, Udacimak is also a good option.

We hope you enjoy this downloader.

Stay Udacious !

If you find this CLI helpful, please support the developers by starring this repository.

Resources:

Instructions

Please refer to the Wiki page for all instructions.

Command to use FOR EXAMPLE

Udacity authentication token can be found in Udacity website browser cookies . To get your Udacity authentication, follow these steps:

1. Visit classroom.udacity.com and log in
  2. Open the Developer Tools (press Cmd + Opt + J on MacOS or F12 on Windows)
  3. Go to Application tab, then Storage > Cookies > https://classroom.udacity.com .
  4. Find _jwt key, its Value is the Udacity authentication token .
udacimak settoken eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE1Njg3MjQ4OTksImlhdCI6MTU2NjEzMjg5OSwia2lkIjoibW1yZDQ5ZjJ5IiwidWlkIjoidTYyOTY0Iiwicm9sZXMiOlsidXNJDJDJDNA AJNP9D05_RIidfQlWTsMy9aOmkfFOBn_h3b92rNj0J2DOfkE6ZZz9fIp3LzTUHzsa3EgVr8DNV_rjSPy7RuuYjxPd2SwKzS0pcu8BooALRS0Fq7EEylyECGWlD2f8Rm_6oiXqvq_QqrclVBm6sMSj8JZhKspmfLj4KxuSzlTurYBhnApHhiLwRGWOuFPrjOmhJtaSXxYqEyGdl92_3RbZRCnQDSliumn4QPZbSOSnY9z5WwbvvgXwWoZu2v623VcbcvRki_4Ftdo0X2xJ8zlo0YNhjNYie1K2mtUcUcbogOkY9nZOLVkOf8RMPviP-EBT1rh3M4a8TRSGr-uhF5H1w

link https://www.udacity.com/course/data-engineer-nanodegree--nd027 or

udacimak listnd9991

udacimak download nd9991

udacimak render D:\FOLDER1\JASONFOLDER --targetdir D::\FOLDER2\DESTINATIONFOLDERTOSAVE --userquizanswer

Note: Downloaded jason folder should be placed in the different folder, also edit the folder name to any name without space like 1 and give render path to the different folder <<< Both jason downloaded folder and render path can’t be in same path, so give them different paths

Reporting Issues

Before reporting any issues, please make sure you’re using the latest version of Udacimak first:

show current version npm list udacimak # or udacimak --version # update udacimak npm install -g udacimak # check current version udacimak --version

If the issue persists, please open issue in Issues tab. Please give us as much information as you can. However, note that you should not provide your Udacity authentication token to anyone - it’s a secret token of your own account.

User Privacy

Since you will have to provide the secret Udacity authentication token for the CLI to work, the CLI does have access to your personal information via Udacity API, including name, email address, graduated/enrolled nanodegrees, etc. The token is saved in the CLI config, located at:

# for Linux
~/.udacimak

# for Windows
%USERPROFILE%/.udacimak

However, these details are only used internally in the app to serve its functionalities. None of your personal details, as well as the secret authentication token, will be sent to anybody else.

to avoid this error in script : Failed to download Youtube video at best quality, retrying with low quality format

use vpn kindly update i have fix this issue by using vpn country usa.

Disclaimer

This CLI is provided to help you download Udacity Nanodegrees and courses for personal use only. Sharing the content of your subscribed Nanodegrees and courses is strictly prohibited under Udacity’s Terms of Use.

By using this CLI, the developers of this CLI are not responsible for any law infringement caused by the users of this CLI.

Resources:

Video Tutorial

35 Likes

thank you sam…

2 Likes

eae man, calm ??

know how to download course on udacity ??

I have a token here, trading AI …
can you download it for me?
if you have other courses to share I help too , thanks

eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJleHAiOjE1OTAxMTUwNDEsImlhdCI6MTU4NzUyMzA0MSwia2lkIjoiMTAwMCIsInVpZCI6IjEzYzRlZmEwLTc5ZTYtMTFlYS1hY2NiLTQ3MTVmNWJkN2FkMSJ9.mW3trNxcP66aE1oI3lxWxk8BZT9ddq4SiYEAQj9BPNn-zfBaZ0fTBlqqpsq89TS1zKxsAPMzNPvXBbJ-WetA6Lnsx3nO65caS4dSwEZCq6vMnzr1GDB3xFR-TOwfnzI7wkEpatNlbXJNVcJSqsUGvuCnGFysb_bJa_FSF2PmB4lHUsK-GUDcFO-xTREdFRHBZky2ESz0IotHc2a40AxMbVocnfzjHiTApygkf4fWIX85T6nplJ5P9qWcRqntoiFIP_ixglNYSGIog5OXclLqmpThEg0ATDY5O8Ls4ADHj_h7BPBnruC8O7QtAsf9aA8Tymo3ABY9kr0KhFyitP30kg

https://classroom.udacity.com/nanodegrees/nd880/syllabus/core-curriculum

thxx

2 Likes

bro share the json folders of nanodegree i will download by my own share json on my gdrive [email protected] thanks bro

You are God sent bro!!! Could you tell us where we can then download them from?

@Joker Thank you for mentioning to change the download folder and render folder PATH. Previously, it was not working, making this change made it work!! thank you very much.

thank you

i am getting this
Failed to download Youtube video at best quality, retrying with low quality format

what i am missing ?

1 Like

[email protected] pls

bro share with us please
[email protected]

I was getting the same error!
STEP 1: After Runnig the command “udacimak download nd(course_id)” see where udacimak downloaded the files.
STEP 2: COPY that path from CMD/ or find it and open it within your File-Explorer and RENAME the whole file to anything without space added(it could be just named “1”).
STEP 3: Now goto CMD and type the command "udacimak render “Type the directory where you downloaded the file i.e “C:\1” in my eg” And now provide the directory where you want to render the JSON file i.e --targetdir “C::\2” REMEMBER the target directory/File should be some other file lets say “C::\2” in this case. it cannot be the same file.
Hope this helped.

1 Like

I’ll try to make it easier to follow.

1. npm install -g udacimak
  2. Now create a folder and go inside that
  3. Open cmd there
  4. in cmd run → udacimak settoken YOUR_UDACITY_AUTH_TOKEN
  5. udacimak listnd // this will list your nano degrees with id. Grab the ID
  6. udacimak download ID_that_You_Grabbed // this will download the json files.
  7. Now create another folder outside the folder that you created just now.
  8. Make sure folders that you are creating are in lower case and with no spaces for making it easy
  9. In cmd… run → udacimak render Your_old _older_path_where_data.json_file _is_present --targetdir your_new_folder_path -s // -s parameter is for subtitiles
    …
  10. If you face error, make sure the path have no spaces and all are lowercase letters or handle the spaces by yourself or make sure you give the path where the data.json file is present and not of its folder
6 Likes

please share with me too.
[email protected]

bro please share with us
[email protected]

i just tried that and i got the same problem

Please make a video for Windows…

1 Like

Thanks for easy explanation.

I also got the same error

Continuing the discussion from Udacimak - A Udacity Nanodegree Downloader Script:

Bro, Can you share a video tutorial for Windows to download whole nanodegree :blush:

Can you please share folder my email [email protected]

to avoid error kindly use vpn country usa.
due to covid youtube has been degrade video qaulity in india.