How To Get Lynda & Skillshare Premium Account Legally | Lynda Free For Lifetime | SkillShare For 3 Months!

================== LYNDA ====================

1. First of all you need to get a random(disposable) Houston address, because it will not work with your real address. To create Houston account Click Here
  2. Now you need to register in Houston Library so you can get a houston library card number.
  3. With the help of details that you got from Step 1 fill up the houston library form… (e.g name, address, city(which would be ‘Houston’), state(texas), phone number,)
  4. Now when you have done you will get a temporary user id , Note that down.
  5. Finally go to lynda by clicking Here
  6. Put “houstonlibrary.org” in the field. And create a new profile then you will be asked for library card number (put temorary user id in library card number).
  7. Lynda will ask you to put your new password, just fill what you want.
  8. Now lynda will ask you whether you have any old account or not. Just click on “No i dont have any”.
  9. As you dont have any account, you will be asked for an email address. Put your email addr3ss there and Done!!

Video Method:

And also check out Lynda-Decryptor Decrypts all .lynda and .ldcw files from the video2brain desktop app.

=============== SKILLSHARE =================

Skillshare has a library of more than 28,000 Professional Classes. In this post, we will dig deep into how can we access courses related to our fields and gain knowledge.

Requirements:

1. Internet Connection
  2. Opera Browser
  3. VPN extension

I am providing you few easy steps to follow below:

1. Click SkillShare:

2 Months Trial Link – https://skl.sh/2YDW9ec

1. Login using Gmail or Facebook or any other email address. (In case of other email address, the password entered will be associated with Skillshare and not with your existing Email Address).

2. Click on the Card Details Link to download the card details. Fill the form as explained in the live demonstration below and click “Start your Free 2 Months”.

Card Details: Click me (Please don’t leave the channel without hitting the Subscribe button & do Like it. It hardly takes 5 seconds, my friend)

Namso-gen : Click Me

1. Enjoy Unlimited access of Skillshare Library of Courses for complete 3 months in your Desktop, Laptop, and Mobile.

Video Method:

All the credit goes to Your Premium Buddy. he/she provided 100% true and working method. This post belongs to study & learning basis not belongs to lead any violation. If you have issue or face any problem while registering, then Go ahead and ask on the video via Comment, he will respond. but don’t push further problems here. thanks!

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :blush:

230 Likes

Thx so much SaM :heart:
They are working 100%

13 Likes

am happy SaM thank you its working.i had to wait about an hour.

3 Likes

it works, you are such a badass man. dont forget to have some rest buddy

6 Likes

Thanks so much!!!

3 Likes

Master @SaM you the best buddy I’ve ever had.

4 Likes

what can I do now are anyone facing the same problem…

7 Likes

Hey Srii, I just noticed that you made it “Texas” instead of “TX”.
So I made an account with the full State form and I got the same error as you:

To solve this problem you have to type the abbreviation of the State not the full form.

Change the “State” from “Texas” to “TX

I’ve just made an account for you. I’ll sent you the info in PM.

Srii, You can also try another libraries, there’re many i.e:

1. https://www.nypl.org/library-card

2. https://know.freelibrary.org/MyResearch/register

But I’m sure Houston is the easiest one, Just try to do it again and change the state to TX.

15 Likes

Thanks you Sam.

4 Likes

Thanks @SaM

3 Likes

Thank you so much @SaM!

3 Likes

Thanks @SaM for this awesome share. earlier I had issue with sign up process but after trying couple of time with different registration details. Now I have Lynda account :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Finally got an account from lynda its invaluable for me thank you @SaM @Mr_Etsh u guys made me :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

thanks buddy @SaM great its working

3 Likes

I am facing problem while tried to stream video in chromium-browser in this site.
for this to work do I need to make any modifications with my browser (chromium)?? or else go with another browser to watch from Lynda.

4 Likes

Working perfectly. Thank you so much

5 Likes

Thank you so much , its working fine with other state also . I had done from Illinois

3 Likes

Np. Glad that works :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @SaM

4 Likes

when i try sign out from lynda. not able to sign in again.
every time we want to create the above steps when we log in from other systems…?

please reply anybody…

3 Likes