How To Get Lynda & Skillshare Premium Account Legally | Lynda Free For Lifetime | SkillShare For 3 Months!

No you don’t have to create account again.
Go to https://www.lynda.com/signin/organization
Put houstonlibrary.org
Then Enter library card no and the password you created before
And its done

7 Likes

do i need to use fake email generator?

nm: it worked :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool, it really works! Thank you for this. This will be very useful for me

3 Likes

Dude you just made me fall in love with you, and I wasn’t even gay!! XD Seriously though, thanks a ton, I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to show us this :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I need Some Help . The Course is downloaded to Offline(By Using this method and Lynda Desktop App - Logged in using this Credentials got from this method*) but i need to know how to decrypt the .Captions File.!! @SaM Need U r Help Chief.!!!

2 Likes

Hey this is a great find! I found a similar method to this on Ajey Gupta’s account, but great find nonetheless!

2 Likes

welcome to our community Enjoy free learning

1 Like

No need
You should login as organisation/institute where you need to enter your library id and password gave while signup

3 Likes

Can I link my linkedin learning account with this Lynda account?

2 Likes

How many days/months later this temporary library-card/user-id will expire if I don’t go to the Houston library’s branch and receive the permanent card?

2 Likes

Thanks, it absolutely works. Got a lynda’s premium account, Thanks Sam

2 Likes

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks Sam, I got a premium account at Lynda.

3 Likes

thankyou sam

2 Likes

working 100%. thanks a lot

2 Likes

Both worked for me. Thanks a lot @SaM

2 Likes

Working perfectly. Thank you so much

2 Likes

Work like a charm, thanks @SaM

2 Likes

working perfectly awesome and thank you very much guys

2 Likes

But what about the temporary Card number that we received… is it going to expire after 30 days??

1 Like