šŸ”„ [EDU MAIL + RDP] How to get EduMail within 24 Hours ! Hurry Up!

I donā€™t understand why people try so hard to go through the whole process of creating their own .edu accounts if they donā€™t know what to do with them or what benefits they get? Itā€™s truly mind-boggling.

The more people create an .edu account just for the sake of having an .edu account but not knowing what to do with it, the quicker this method will get busted :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I see severe cases of complete and absolute lack of logical thinking on a bunch of posts everyday haha. Nothing surprises me anymore.

2 Likes

i got edu mail how can i get azure. and i cant log in outlook.

I think it is not due to lack of knowledge leaving few exception, but it is due to account not working even after waiting for 24 hours.

but how to get rdp after getting edu email idā€¦ incomplete tutorialā€¦

Office 365 Desktop available right?

no Pro, itā€™s just A1, but itā€™s more than your method of creating your office365 A1Plus that you can get an edu email and use it create Azureā€¦

But I think your method (A1 Plus) very good, and very easy.

Use Microsoft Azure to create VM Resources as per your wish

How many days we will able to use these edu services? After some days admin will notice the volume and bust all the fake edu emails and eventually, all data and configurations we made will be lost. ā€“ If Iā€™m wrong please correct me.

probably yes

Bro I am your subscrber and great follower. Can you help me regarding cracking accounts and some more few things?

1 Like

why not bro???

I have PM you check it.

remove that dash from id

Login to One Drive with Edu Mailā€¦

when logging in onedrive it is getting logged in microsoft outlook and there no sign of onedrive in my edu mail account

1 Like

then try to find

i think its not there in the plan

Open One Drive Official Site and Login with your edu mail which is in the format [[email protected]]