šŸ”„ [EDU MAIL + RDP] How to get EduMail within 24 Hours ! Hurry Up!

Works great, no need to wait days or hrs to get the email working. At first once you get the ā€œCongrats admittance letterā€ you login and the top left ! ā€œEmailā€ option has no link that directs it anywhere. So i went straight to outlook and grabbed MYID ([email protected]) pasted it click next, the screen that follows looks similar but has a ā€œbackā€ button click it and then you will get Santa FE Outlook login that ask you to type previous password for login in. After that Outlook ask for verification on behalf of Santa Fe , either alternative email verification or phone number verification. Choose one. After that you will be redirected to your edu. Also note that when your trying to activate either Amazon or Autodesk for example you wonā€™t typing your id # as email ([email protected]) it will be usually your name and some number Ex([email protected]) itā€™s usually in your eSantaFE main page.

I tried but I cannot login to my account like you did :frowning:

I get only 4 apps outlook, people, task and calender . No Onedrive (if visiting by URL, it redirects to office 365 homepage ) nor AWS benefits.

Remove go. and try it will work :smiley: :grin:

and concern about SSN i blocked i think its only concern usa living over there not out side usa.

RIP, Look like admin control has set a rule to reject sending/receiving emails frpm/to external address.
anyone facing related issues?

+1. it looks like already busted. I cant receive email amazon prime etc. I cant even send email to other emails.

Looks like method already busted
Now everything is controlled by their admins ā€¦ you canā€™t send mail or receive mails from other domain ā€¦
Every time every edu mail related methods are busting ā€¦ in 2020 it appeared more ā€¦ everyone is suffering (you canā€™t send mail/ receive, canā€™t use drive nothing ) no use of edu mail happening because of leechers from every forum & youtube ā€¦

What is my email id exactly?

[email protected] or [email protected]

Bcoz I opened [email protected] on outlook and no email is being received on it. I sent a test mail to [email protected] and no mail is showing in my inbox.

What is going on? I need some hint or something.

1 Like

Same to me.

It said ā€œA custom mail flow rule created by an admin at sfcollegeedu.onmicrosoft.com has blocked your message.
Account not authorized to sendā€

What will be the solution?

It is your [email protected]

1 Like

Is your email working? Can you receive mails?

yes I have tried and it is successfully working for 2 months

1 Like

One more question. Can you send mails from your email-id?

I am served with this message.
A custom mail flow rule created by an admin at sfcollegeedu.onmicrosoft.com has blocked your message.

1 Like

No you are not the real student so they will not allow to do so. For this you have to verify them. Btw you can recieve email or can get free RDP etc.

That is the point bro. I canā€™t receive anything.

Any idea how to fix this?

No bro you canā€™t send but you can recieve I have recieved the Microsoft azure and qwiklabs account codes.

[email protected]
Itā€™s your SFID

People just wanna keep a collection of good shit without knowing what this good shit thing is! Just they do to create hype of the things and this sucks to hell!

hello I just got my edu email but it say : Your account or password is incorrect.
I use the password that set when create account!
is there any thing I did wrong
Note: sorry for my bad English