[Discussion] If you could give one single advice to all your folks here what would you say!

Imagine this is your last day in existence and before your consciousness gone into oblivion you have one last chance to precise your knowledge and give it back to humanity what would you say?

PS: This is an open discussion about life experiences be it personal, professional, dating, or just in general. keep it rational and don’t be a juvenile .

STAFF NOTE:
No vulgar images, no images of quotes, no videos, no politics, no hate, keep the discussion under plain text format. (Note Added By Chief @SaM)

5 Likes

Well, I just got my covid 19 shot yesterday and I am glad I did. I just hope that everyone else gets their’s also, so we can all be safe and get back to normal.

5 Likes

All that glitters is not gold

4 Likes

Be the change that you want to see in the world. Be original rather than being fake. And never do something that will hurt someone.

6 Likes

“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”

9 Likes

" Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Live every moment & Pray as if you were to die tomorrow"

4 Likes

Learn, Motivate, Share

4 Likes

external-content.duckduckgo.com

8 Likes

It’s In Human Nature:

Peoples often never value 2 things, Time & Health

Would you? :shushing_face:

It’s not hard to Sacrifice something for someone…
But it’s hard to find someone who deserves your Sacrifice.

You can win life by all means, if you avoid just two things in Life…
Comparing with others and expecting from others.

Life is a combination of adjustments & compromises…
So adjust when someone wants to be with you
And compromise when you want to be with someone.

People will wish you all the success in the world ‘though’
Often they hate you when you get succeed.

Lastly, never trust anyone, because, Salt and sugar have the same color! :mask:

Cheers 1Hackers :heart:

29 Likes

Don’t put your fingers while others are cooking, it burns. Just relax and watch, if not, the jennet will salute you.

4 Likes

Stay focus.

4 Likes

A toilet seat is what men are supposed to lift when they pee and toilet lid is there for only one reason, but most men would be perfectly happy to just pee out the window or door.

11 Likes

Keep learning, loving and sharing. :pray:

1 Like

I was very low and despressed from last few months and blamming god every second that why me! Why always bad things happened to me, i have lost almost everything and because of that i was trying to end my life. :disappointed:

Then i decided to face my problems myself ( It’s next to impossible thing for me to fix ) but i tried well and hopefully i have almost fixed it.

PS: I got i good lesson that Nothing is impossible just believe in you and always remember face your problems yourself and you are the only one who can solve it. Don’t trust anyone ( Except your parents )
Every problem comes with a solution you just need to find out the correct way to solve it.

Think twice before committing anything

7 Likes

stay sharp and on point worry about nothing that doesnt effect you in a harmful way.And watch out because its a dog eat dog world its either you or him and im sure he aint gonna pick you over himself.Be greatful for the small things and the big things will follow.

6 Likes

Learn how to learn, deeply. Will give you all the power you need. Neuroplasticity is the way.

6 Likes

Not just give your whole day to study something, give sometime to your body and brain to live life positively and follow positive people.

3 Likes

Take advice from every1 including the naysayers but only listen to your heart. 'Cause at the end of the day you’re the one responsible for your own actions.

Stay true to yourself ! What you’re seeking is seeking you :)))

5 Likes

• Don’t Buy Stuff You Don’t Need.

6 Likes

here is my advise to all folks,
Zoom Out and see the bigger picture, we are so trapped in becoming a economical man that society approves we often forget what it’s like to live in a moment, control your senses or else your senses will control you .

Really profound statement from the book i read last month.

it’s a tragic to think that heroic man’s great destiny is to become economic man, that men will be reduce to craven creatures who crawl across the globe competing for money, who spend their nights dreaming up new ways to swindle each other. That’s the path we’re on now. what a withering , ignoble end…

4 Likes