[Discussion] If you could give one single advice to all your folks here what would you say!

Deam Big and Dare to Fail!”

3 Likes

Make time for yourself and you will always make time for others

3 Likes

Serious answer: Always. be willing to admit you’re wrong or that you just don’t know something. Own your mistakes and learn from them. Otherwise people will loose all trust in you.

3 Likes

Dont Take Advice From Strangers :innocent:

2 Likes

Golden Rule of Life

Believe in Yourself

2 Likes

i would say dont fall in love with someone :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

bro agreed but in a different way.
bro i take advice only from bilgates or steve jobs or elon musk and the all people who have done what they want not what someone told them to do i simply dont take advice from anyone stranger i dont know who has done nothing but giving their useless advice.

1 Like

life gets easier by admiting your mistakes.

Bro, why? @Safdar_Awn

3 Likes

Dont stay awake in open dream just start hard working and you will fall in love with your success…

1 Like

Find out what you don’t do well in life, and don’t do that thing. Don’t worry you will and every body sucks at something.

8 Likes

All Well That Ends Well

Be kind & trust nobody & grass is not really greener!!

Aaaaaaaaaaa… Here all the comments sound like loners…
But my thinking will be different from all of you.
I would suggest that let’s create an advanced level technology so that we all can transport from this planet to the other galaxy. Who want to die in this planet, I do not want to die. I will try my luck on this types of ideas.

1 Like

This too shall pass.

2 Likes

Having all the free resources, courses etc. available here will not guarantee success.
But having one direction and than focus and browse this splendid forum only for that will surely do magics.

1 Like

Try making this planet like your desired galaxy its more practical and achievable especially for the doers.

2 Likes

Enjoy Every Second Of Your Life.

Why u giving advice then lmao

1 Like

it will ruin your life.

2 Likes