[SOLVED] Is it possible to create GMail Account with out phone number?

Is it possible to create Gmail Account with out phone number?

3 Likes

Yes it is possible.
Just use a android phone and go to settings find account option,
=open it
= select add account
= select Google
=then Google will open account creation page and in this you can create gmail without phone number if it suggests phone number then select just skip button to avoid phone number. By this method i created Gmail without phone number.

4 Likes

I do agree with what titomj60 said.Just make sure you dont spam when creating accounts cause google will eventually detect it and ask for your phone number so as to confirm you arent a robot.

4 Likes

Orion is right. Try to use real name which is seem to be real not hypothetical otherwise Google consider it spam and seek phone number.

2 Likes

Not if you’re using VPN, Tor or proxies - I haven’t found a way so far (with VPN or Tor) to create a brand new account that is not related to my current account in any way, because all online phone numbers provided by sms websites are blocked by Google.

3 Likes

Thanks @trexoftsys @titomj60 for the legit assistance, Cheers :blush:

And here the further Summary:

Yes, you can create your Gmail Account without a Phone number. but later on, you will need the phone number for your account recovery if you don’t have another email address. It will require the Two-Factor Authentication of your Gmail account.

WARNING: Before I proceed let me tell you this for security reason, no matter you create 100 accounts, first, you need to know by creating Gmail Accounts without Mobile Number Verification results spreading SPAM activities over the Google and Gmail products. A Mobile number is used by any company such a Google, Facebook, etc for the signup process for the authenticity of an individual person. In short, If you want to create a fresh account on Gmail, you then need to perform phone verification. This contact number is used to revive your account or protect your accounts using 2-stage verification. for security reasons.

Anyways, the Simple way, create one Gmail account with a phone number, after verification, click on My account. Under Personal info & Privacy tap on Your Personal Info. Your personal info click Phone option remove phone number and use the same phone number to get another Gmail.

• You can use a Disposable Phone Number from Textita and that will verify your Gmail account. even more sources available to confirm SMS or code. Search in the forum, phone verification or SMS verification sources.

Another option: Android device, Open your android device, Go to setting on your device, and tap on account (Go to Settings => Accounts => Add Account => Google) Add a new Gmail account. On Phone number, verification page click on Skip button, Boom, you are done. by this method, you can create multiple Gmail account.

And there are a few creators even software like Bluestacks can do the deed, Mass creating Gmail accounts without phone numbers can be achieved by using the software PvaCreator, due to the software has the powerful function of getting phone numbers and receive SMS to verify your accounts automatically.

Lastly, the above similar solutions can be found here: How to create a Gmail with or without phone number

NOTE: Google is not stupid, many security plus privacy issues have been sorted especially under 2019, even recently, so fooling Google product is not that easy, Somehow, if you get lucky to trick against Google product later they will catch you means delay might happen but they are dumb to get spammed. So if you need Gmail for such business or personal use purposes then you must verify your account with your own phone number to use it forever.

THREAD MARKED AS SOLVED.

11 Likes

Thanks Sam…You are Rock :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you titomj60

4 Likes