[SOLVED] How to download multiple files from a folder in gdrive?

Hello every one, could you please recommend a away that i can download several files in a google drive folder instead of downloading them one by one? so that i can download @SaM folders

11 Likes

well you can use https://www.google.com/drive/download one of these to SYNC, and after you’re done Disconnect your Account, next time when you need it, login>select what to sync>let it complete>disconnect it again.

Hope this Help

uploading and downloading with SYNC application is too good.

10 Likes

you can do it by using jdownloader 2 software just put your shared google drive link
in link grabber it will detect all files and download it

5 Likes

easiest and simple way :slight_smile:

1. make a new folder
  2. put all the file you want to download
  3. download that folder :wink:
7 Likes

I recommend you install a Google software “backup and sync”.
Just give the path to drive folder in your System and choose the folder to be sync from your dirve.
Now just relax and wait, It will download automatically.

4 Likes

Thank you but when i do this it cannt download all of the files in the folder.

2 Likes

Thank you but when i do this it cannt download all of the files in the folder.

3 Likes

sometime for big file g-drive give some trouble
better you download g-drive sync
as suggested by @n0va best solution

3 Likes

@Mr_Nobody What course you’re trying to download? Point out.

4 Likes

Alright guys, I tried different solution like different browser, copying files to my g-drive, searched google but the simplest procedure is to download Jdownloader app
Copy your g-drive link and then this JD app will auto detect and download all files for you!! That’s it

2 Likes

this?

http://jdownloader.org/download/index?s=lng_en

3 Likes

Yes @Tadej_Danev

2 Likes

there’s site link download doesnt download good files, errors…

2 Likes

What error?

I just downloaded files from g-drive, all good and perfect!!g-drive link
When you copy that gdrive link , check your link grabber tab in Jd app

2 Likes

Use Microsoft Edge it should fix your problem…
When I tried using Chrome or firefox to download file more than 1GB, instead getting all the zip files, i end up getting only one zip file…
So I switched to ME it solved my problem…
Hope this helps…

2 Likes

will try. buddy :smile:

2 Likes

same problem i cant get all files when zipping it

1 Like

Heads Up Fellas:

Let we stop this discussion with a cool easy busy solution. This app do this, that app do that, use this try that, try this use that, Etc! I Noticed this question everywhere at the Forum. But Here is a fix with more explanations, Kindly try this once & see results, If this doesn’t help or don’t do the deed, Come back to Prove me wrong. :wink:

NOTE: Few browsers mostly stuck to collect data and create zip, and usually Google drive will split parts if the content is above 2 GB. Only a few browsers support Multiple files to get calculated and get released to download. UC browser is one of them and you will also able to Download via IDM if you have Installed it already. UC Browser has Built-in downloader if you don’t have IDM use built-in downloader. Try once, install UC browser select any large file on GD and see with your own eyes it will let you get the files in one click. Good luck!

You can also use JDownloader to download multiple files from cloud platforms.

@n0va @luffy @Aarush_Aggarwal @neil @ankushitguy @ragupal Kindly address this post to anyone if he/she need help. Do not copy/paste. just address this post location to anywhere at the forum.

Lastly, you should care about the solution and let things get done, Don’t bother yourself to find alternate solutions i know they exist, but this method is most easy and reliable. This browser is fast, secure, easy features, auto Ads block, and the truth is it’s my Default Browser. I’m not advertising this browser. it has only purpose to solve a problem. Use it only when you download Google drive content. that’s it.

Good luck! God bless you!

67 Likes

@SaM rocks!!!

That’s good one too!

6 Likes

Read this @ascension1110

9 Likes