[SOLVED] How to download multiple files from a folder in gdrive?

SaM to the rescue, just tried it, works nice !!! W000T :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing :smiley::smiley:

4 Likes

Hi,

I am following your method for downloading but I am getting one problem.
It is not asking me to allow multiple files for downloading and also it is only downloading the last part of zip files.

Thanks

3 Likes

Am also facing the same problem.Files are not getting zipped properly.

2 Likes

One Sentence > Trust me, give me a Permission to use your PC for a minute. I swear i will point out the causes why itโ€™s not zipping it and what youโ€™re missing.

Did you saw my video? i did everything on screen. even it wasnโ€™t ask me to click Multiple files to download.

Google search if youโ€™re not able to proceed from this method. And remember Google is not own by this Forum. so better ask Google for this issue. Thanks!

4 Likes

Using this method since many days. Working just fine.

4 Likes

This method used to work for me. For one week, I can see that gdrive is not zipping all my file. It downloads only one zip containing some of the files.

3 Likes

yes. same happening with me.

4 Likes

But I donโ€™t think you guys are using uc browser! As Chrome was giving me this trouble too but since I started using uc browser I havenโ€™t once experienced that problem. I would suggest that browser. Try it once.
@Piyush_Kumar, @NikitaMalhotra

3 Likes

I am using UC Browser.

4 Likes

Ok. Then its some other problem as I said same thing was happening with me and it stopped with uc browser. Then the only solution is already given by Sam, so donโ€™t tag him unnecessarily.:+1:

2 Likes

Hey bro do you notice that the files you download them canโ€™t resume again? In idmโ€™s window you will see โ€œResume Capabilityโ€ No, do you have any idea to resume downloading without redownloading?

2 Likes

Heads Up: Let me fix it right here right now:

1. Who unchecked resolve box from solution post? If that method didnโ€™t worked for you only then how could you uncheck any Solution? 100 took advantage and you didnโ€™t? Insane.

2. You guys better should get Knowledge before pushing anything thoughtlessly. 2 GB transfer Quota limit, I repeat 2 GB allowed to get download by Google, 2GB is the limit for 32bit file addresses.
    Web-based custom downloaders are limited to that (like the one on google drive) itโ€™s a limitation for desktop clients & Browsers. Else use Third party apps like Google Apps Backup. Easy way > Turn on Proxy/VPN & Start UC browser & make sure youโ€™re not Logged in to Google drive before entering google drive link & downloading projected files.

3. A Method listed above, You can also Add File to Google drive before downloading.

4. How could you think there is nothing to consider if Google drive keep missing file to download?
    This could be a problem with your internet or your computer, Web browser (Firebox/chrome because they keep cache)

Another very easy solution: Do not sign in to Google drive.

1. Open a browser window and copy the link of the file that you want to download.

2. Now open an Incognito window or any other browser but make sure that you are not signed in into your google account in that tab or browser.

3. Hit download. The browser starts to download the file, but if you want to use a download manager then, cancel it and paste it any download manager URL list that you prefer to.

4. Thatโ€™s it. Thatโ€™s all.

Above Note: Read Must:

There is a Anwser by Google team mate: Google Forum. Read if that maybe it will help you guys.
And About me, Send me what ever what ever Google drive link, Whatever size whatever piece of format, whatever piece of folders. Trust me i will Click once and Grab whatever it contains without any issue. with signed in, without signed in. Both ways.

What PC i have & what i have installed?:

1. Hp Compaq 8200 Elite Pro - Desktop.
  2. Intelยฎ Coreโ„ข i5 - 2500 CPU @ 3.30 GHz - RAM 8 GB. 64-Bit Operating System.
  3. Windows 10 Pro (x64/64bit) - Version 1709 (build 16299.431) Fully Updated.
  4. External Installed Programs, Adobe Products, K-lite Codec, Few Games. Firefox/Chrome/UC browser. Nothing Else.
  5. No Antivirus Program, HDD fully Secure and clean of Viruses, No Damage Index Issues.
  6. 1 TB external, 500 GB internal (Bootup).
  7. Unlimited Boardband Connection.
    Thatโ€™s all. simple and soft PC.

If any of you still facing any issue to download Google drive files above 2 GB after trying all the above methods. Then Go ahead and Upgrade your PCโ€™s and Internet connections. Thatโ€™s all.

11 Likes

Please help is there any way to get these files in mobel device

2 Likes

Downloading directly to mobile is very difficult and cumbersome due to the sheer size of the files. First use a pc to download and then you can transfer to mobile device.

3 Likes

Tq dude

I found a way โ€ฆ

3 Likes

Thanks a lot. great tutorial.

3 Likes

@SaM thanks, works great for me.

3 Likes

This is the only solution recommended here. If it doesnโ€™t work for you then please find another solution by searching the Google. There are a hundred ways to download, find one that suits your need. :+1:
@macjoe_umanah

5 Likes

What to do when in linux OS?

4 Likes