[SOLVED] How To download books from hotaudiobooks.com

Hotaudiobooks is website to listen to audio books online for free but I wanted to download the books do anybody know how to do so. please help

1 Like

One thing you’ll notice, and quickly, when using these sites to find free audiobooks is that, well, they’re often difficult to connect to your phone (or whatever device you’re listening to your audiobooks on).

• But, anyways… try audiobookbayabb.com with the keywords from Hotaudiobooks, as I get many of my audiobooks here

Also, Listen to millions of free books, read aloud by robot voices by your browser

How it works

Consider adventuresofbobw00burg - The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (public domain)

Step 1:

Step 2:

• Identify the 1st page from the manifest, i.e. the field titleIndex (from Step 1)

Step 3:

Step 4:

• Create a initial query string from the book’s ocaid and the page (leaf) number to start from
  • Append to the locally served url, example: http://localhost:8000/?ocaid=adventuresofbobw00burg&page=34
  • Press ‘Play’ to have the browser synthesize this text to speech

That being said, please support the authors and people who create these books in some way. A lot of time and work go into getting the information and entertainment out there for us to enjoy.

If you can’t afford to pick it up yourself then give them a review, recommend it to friends, family & people you meet.

Spread the word so that they can keep providing us with value while also being able to make a living.

Have a kick-ass ₢eative day! =)

Extras

A simple Android app designed for streaming audio books

Purpose

I created Bookworm (the name of the actual app) to introduce a material design inspired Audio Book streaming app. The app pulls books from LibriVox, an organization designed at reading books on the public domain. This database contains over 10,000 audio books with title ranging from Pride and Prejudice to Moby Dick.

Key Features

• Material Designed Inspired UI/UX
  • Speed reading
  • Free audio streaming
  • Ad free
  • 10,000+ audio books

Also, there is this Bound app, which downloads your audiobooks directly from a DropBox account onto your Bound app. It also allows you to use bookmarks and can remember where you paused your book. And it’s simply prettier and easier to use.

The Audiobooks app is another place to find free audiobooks, with a much easier-to-use interface.

5 Likes

There are no seeds to torrents in audiobookbay