Linkedin Learning | Free For Lifetime ⭐

This tutorial will show you how to get LInkedin Learning’s Lifetime plan for free!

1. Enable any US VPN or Proxy then visit this link.

2. Now you will have to fill the form on the link above. However, you can’t fill in random info using fake generators as the websites validate the stress address & last name through some database. To bypass this, you need to visit this link. and enter any name + city combo. (You can find a list of cities on this link.)

3. Use the info from there to fill the form. You can use your real email address & enter a pin that you will remember.

You may skip the telephone field as it isn’t compulsory or enter any random number.

4. That’s it, your form will be approved within seconds & you’ll get an email with the library card.

5. Use that to log in here https://www.linkedin…login/go/oh0039 along with your pin. You should now have Linkedin Learning for free.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

Feedback and appreciate the leak, Don’t be cheap at least!

DO NOT LEECH YOU SHITY LEECHERS!

62 Likes

Nice, it works. But I think it is only for one year because it says “*Your eCard will expire in one year (if not converted to a full-service library card)”.

2 Likes

Lifetime > Once it expires, log out, clear cookies, clean browser, Repeat it again, so, it does make sense, why it says lifetime in the title!

Happy Learning! :heart:

11 Likes

I don’t have VPN on macos. :sweat_smile: :sob:

1 Like

@SaM , is it safe to make use of the library other benefits, like borrow ebooks form overdrive/flipster?

Awesome post!

3 Likes

Yes it is until unless you keep everything personal and educational purpose only, No sharing stuff or illegal activities!

4 Likes

For sure…strictly educational purpose!

1 Like

Try Windscribe or any other browser extension.

1 Like

Great share boss :heart:

2 Likes

Worked like Charm…

1 Like

Hi
Cant found a form instead It syas"Registration for a Stark County eCard is currently unavailable."
Using a US VPN

2 Likes

Hi,
got the same Message “Registration for a Stark County eCard is currently unavailable.”
Using a US VPN (Nord VPN)

could anyone help with it?

@S.J_Kahn @SilentSmile
Probably busted. Wait for sometime and try again later.

2 Likes

Thank you for this information…

1 Like

Worked First Time - Easy To Follow Instructions, Perfect :+1:

1 Like

Worked like a charm. Thanks. <3

1 Like

working thanks

1 Like

Thanks. I have got linkedin learning account again after my previous account expired about a month ago.

1 Like