India's first App that rewards you to get fit! | StepSetGo Step Earn Redeem 🤑

Disclaimer: I am not promoting this app, install only if you really want to, at your own risk! I haven’t tested this app by myself, it’s just a colleague referral trick, ways to earn money from smartphone apps!

Looking where you can get free products. Install the StepSetGo app. When you have enough coins you will get free products by redeeming the coins.

Try India’s first App that rewards you to get fit!

Install StepSetGo on your phone and start walking. You earn SSG coins as you walk. Use your SSG Coins to get awesome rewards at the StepSetGo Bazaar. Get coins at a 1,25x rate when you walk outdoors. Invite and add your friends and compare your progress. Regular events give you a chance to win high value products in a short time. Levels help you get regular with your walking habits. Level up and earn more coins daily. The Bazaar changes frequently to make sure you have fresh deals always. The app is 100% genuine.

Here are some free products you can redeem :-

1. Amazon Echo Dot

2. Burrp! More – 3 Month Membership

3. Mi Band HRX Edition

4. boAt BassHeads

5. 20% [email protected] ReDesyn Fashion

6. Free Merch – Planet Superheroes

7. 50% off @ Planet Superheroes

8. Rs. 250 @ BookMyShow

9. Play Station 4

10. Fossil – Gen 4 Smart Watch

11. iPhone XR

Here are the links below :-

• Use the referral code zeeshaf4e8 to get 5 coins & support my fellow colleague! :stuck_out_tongue:

StepSetGo: India’s first app that REWARDS you to stay fit.

StepSetGo (SSG) - Step Earn Redeem - Apps on Google Play

6 Likes

drains a lot of battery nobody uses it that much its an old trick , and collects a lot of data which most of us find inappropriate

1 Like

It is a genuine app. I recently went to Mumbai to attend Techfest 2020 and there was a stall of this StepSetGo app where they were educating people about this app. On the concert night, to 3 lucky winners they awarded Bajaj Avenger 160 to each one of them!

its 21st century data is the biggest asset

1 Like

I have been personally using it and its a legit way to stay fit and get rewards simultaneously. I have already got a ssg Tshirt and several of my friends are already using it.