How To Use Bins For Creating Free Premium Accounts | Get Started!

How to Use BINs on Any Site.

Read If you’re New to this BIN Stuff.

So a lot of people asking me about how to use BIN and what is BIN. so I am gonna just explain it short.

BIN – Bank Identification Number, which specifies the bank, and in most cases its first 6 digits of your Credit/Debit Card.

How to make credit cards from BIN?

There are many websites to generate credit cards from bins. We have mentioned few websites below.

Just Paste The BIN(in the BIN box) and click on Generate Cards on namso.ccgen & namso-gen

After generating the credit card just use the cards. You don’t need to check lives for the bins because if the bin is working then you don’t need a live card. If you are wondering how to check the live cards out of the bin. Check our guide on creating CC Checker where we have used Stripe as a gateway to creating cc checker. You can follow the article and make a checker from different gateways. Procedures are similar just use your Brain :slightly_smiling_face:

After Generating Some Cards, Just Use Them On the Site.

If you’ve Provided some information Like –

BIN NETFLIX DIRECT

BIN- 46969696xxxxxxxx
IP – USA

Just copy the Bin Part and paste in any of the website mentioned above which generate CC by following the certain algorithm. Then connect to the IP mentioned. In the above case, you have to connect to US IP via VPN or socks. We suggest using a premium VPN is a free VPN won’t work for Bin Netflix and other premium services.

Now after Generating a card and connecting to IP, you’re ready to Go.

Just Open the given site create an account (use temp mail) and forward it to the payment pages and Provide any fake detail (if it isn’t provided already and you’re asked to it) Enter The details of the Card and You’re Good to Go.

The last thing you must remember, Websites Patch the BINs when they see a lot of a number of same cards series are using for the trials, So they become Dead soon.

Now you have learned How to Use Bins. Now I will explain how to create Bins :slightly_smiling_face:

How to Create Bins.

Before we start we should know one thing, there are two types of trial CC Verification in Premium Accounts trial.

The first one is the Validity Check Trial.
→ This type of trial just checks CC EXP CVV Validation and starts your trial
→ Very Very easy to bypass their verification
→ Eg. Tidal

The second one is the Authorisation Hold trial.

→ This type of trial makes an authorization hold on the card for 1 USD.
→ It also has a verification system to verify the cardholder’s name if the card is VBV.
→ Eg. Netflix

For Finding a bin you need the following things Needed before starting Work
=> Hardworking
=> Patience
=> CC Generator
=> CC Checker
=> Good Internet connection
=> VPN (Premium)

Now if you want to find a bin for the second type of Premium Accounts you should follow the following:-

Step 1: Go to Country/BANK to BIN websites like
Ex: https://www.bincodes.com/bin-search

Step 2: Choose Any Country you want (Mainly Low secured countries like OMAN, UAE and etc)
Step 3: Choose Small Banks (They are less secured)
Step 4: Choose one BIN of Debit card (not credit)
Step 5: Generate CC with it
Step 6: Check with it
Step 7: Get lives one
Step 8: Test it
Step 9: Start from Step 2 again till you get working one

For type 1 Trials:
Choose the USA, CAPITAL ONE Mastercards.

1. Choose one BIN of Debit level card (not credit)
  2. Generate CC with it
    3)Check with it
    4)Get lives one
    5)Test it
    Do Again and again till you get working one :slightly_smiling_face:
    Don’t forget to change your IP to the CC Countries IP

BIN NETFLIX

Now that you know about how to use bins and what is bins. Now we will share the BIN Netflix. From which you can create a Netflix account for free. There are two types of Bin Netflix, direct bin and via PayPal.

For direct Netflix Bin just register your account and enter the card generated from the bin. For via PayPal use the bin to create a PayPal account and register Netflix via that Paypal.

Note: Mostly Netflix Gets patched in some hours/hour as they’ve patched the BIN thing already and their automated script detects the BINS quickly and patches it.

The Latest Bin for Netflix account is the topmost. You can check the other bins as well but we won’t guarantee that the bins mentioned below are working for you. The bins were working as the time of posting this. So, bookmark this site and visit regularly to get more out of this.

BIN‎: ‎469897765xxxx64x
IP: ‎Salvador
Date: ‎08/21

BIN‎ 443078xxxxxxxxxx
IP New York
ZIP Code 10001 / 10070 / 10002 / 10011

BIN‎ 522334xxxxxxxxxx
IP UAE

BIN‎ 539150xxxxxxxxxx
IP USA / Australia
Via PayPal

BIN: 437133xx8xx8xx92
EXP: 12/21
CCV: 983
IP: USA

BIN 534417xxxxxxxx
IP: USA / Australia
Any VPN / Browser

BIN 37479000489xxxx
IP USA
ZIP 10001

BIN 551128xxxxxxxxxx
IP SPAIN

BIN 4284555644xxxxxx
IP NewZealand

BIN: 495971x3xxxxxxx6
EXP: 04/19
CCV: 483
IP: USA

NOTE: You can always check the new posts if someone shared the bins and that doesn’t mean you will get bins on new topics, any subject that exists, OP will update the new bin via a reply on the topic, and remember this, Requesting or asking for new/update or required bins not allowed, so don’t get caught, the system will mute your account.
Source: thetechrim

60 Likes

Great, that’s what a newbie like me needs. Thank you so much!!! :heart_eyes:

Although I checked the original post is way back from May 2019, I got concerned when I first saw it because I sensed a lot of passive-aggressive feelings from the author, saying “shit this”, “shit that” :joy:
I hope they felt better later on.

denial

Don’t lose your cool, newbies. In this art, patience and persistence always pays.

1 Like

Thanks @Prometheus… Learn some new stuff.

2 Likes

Thank you very much.

Ok. Let’s say i used a bin and started 7 day trial on Tidal (for example). What happens after the trail? Can i still use the service?

No you can’t use their trial… they will ask for money from the fake CC you have given .
after 2-3 failed payment notices , they will deactivate it

Oh ok. thank you.

Thanks you but phone text code not working for me![1589122854607|373x400, 50%]https://onehack.us/uploads/default/original/3X/2/6/267f3fb15e8874b94d7a28cf665abc5a795e393b.jpeg

Fantastic tutorial, my friend. Thanks for your amazing effort. So much useful info here. I make pdf out of posts like this and read and use them later. Awesome work.

Thanks! Very nice thread!