Features:

• Unlimited total files
  • Unlimited total files size
  • 1.5GB daily bandwidth
  • 2GB upload & download max
  • All basic features

LINK

Instructions:

and you’re free to upload as many files as you want for free.
  • It uses Telegram’s own storage, so it’s private by default
  • Files will also be available in the Saved Messages section in your Telegram app.

NOTE: Requires Telegram Account

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

Appreciate the share & feedback! don’t be cheap!

49 Likes

Thank you for this reference :+1:

1 Like

And IF u Guys want Android App You can use this App

Which is in early access it also uses telegram api

And gives u free unlimited storage and bandwidth There is no limit in this unlike teledrive

Download it from playstore here

CLICK HERE TO DWONLOAD

8 Likes

The minor disadvantage with both of these is that we can’t upload folders and can’t organise our file.
It just upload files.

6 Likes

it’s a major disadvantage for me at least but anyways it’s free so I can compromise :grin:

5 Likes

Than you @SaM for your kind information

3 Likes

Super! A great solution for free cloud storage!

3 Likes

Hi @SaM
It is useful in some specific situation, if people start to think what will be the proper moment to use it.
Thank you very much for sharing with us
Regards

2 Likes

As always! Excellent shares from @SaM !!!
You are a legend!

1 Like

THE PROBLEM IT’S THE SECURITY: The message from Telegram for login:
Login code: 09890. Do not give this code to anyone, even if they tell you that they are part of Telegram!

This code can be used to log in to your Telegram account. We never ask for other things.

If you didn’t ask for this code when trying to sign in on another device, just ignore this message.

2 Likes

Wow great method. Now no tension of limited cloud storage. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I have the same concern. That’s why I am directly using the telegram “saved messages” chat for the “cloud storage” purpose.

sorry for noob question @SaM .but Can anyone guide if Telegram files saved there in Saved Message are permanent and will not be deleted?

Unless the OP trashes it, if they don’t, they will stay saved.

2 Likes

How do you link telegram with TeleDrive?

1 Like

thanks for suggestion. i created my own version using their opensource code at my server. Which makes it all data either on telegram or with my server with me. So all looks good for now.

2 Likes

This is awesome but there is a better way to do this

1.create a private channel on TG
2.zip/compress whatever files u wanna store (make sure each zip is less than 2gb or 4gb incase if u r a telegram premium member)
3.send it to the channel(for desktop version drag and drop/copy & paste the files)

u can create any number of private channels on telegram by this way u can organise ur stuff rather than dumping all in saved messages

3 Likes