How to get Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus FULL VERSION - LIFETIME - No Key/Crack needed - No Licence needed

Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus

Go here : https://www.comss.ru/download/page.php?id=569

and download it like described below :

Here is the compatibility chart, Get the correct version according to your OS :

From Win7 to Win10 take the 14.3 version
For WinXP take 12.x version

HERE IS HOW TO INSTALL IT :

11 Likes

hi cetipabo do u mean that every time when the trial period gets over we should use that cleanwipe and reinstall again??

absolutely not. it’s not a trial version ! you will download a lifetime version, it doesn’t expire.
That cleanwipe tool is off topic :grin:

Let me explain better.
Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) is a standalone antivirus which can be also managed from a server with SEPM (Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager).
SEPM needs a paid licence to work, and let you manage all the clients installed in your company.
You can define rules which will be applied to all computers in your company with 1 click, so you don’t have to do it manualy on all PC.
SEPM will also manage the upgrade of the SEP versions installed on all PC.

When you use SEP in standalone mode, you have to configure it on each PC, and it works without any licence. it will also update its virus database automaticaly from internet.
In standalone mode you’ll have to upgrade your SEP yourself if a new version comes out.

Just download SEP from here:
https://dl.comss.org/download/Symantec_Endpoint_Protection_14.3.0_MP1_Win64-bit_Client_EN.exe
install it as described in the first topic, that’s all.
if a new version comes out one day, download and install it.

1 Like

Downloaded cleanwipe.zip file :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Sry but Your gif file is misleading :sob:.

I have 2 doubts, ( noob questions )

1. How good is it ? and can I install it on multiple pc’s ?
  2. And Is it better than kaspersky ?

Thanks

I think you might have downloaded a portable version, did you open the zip file and check inside ?
if there is an exe file , you have to run it !!!

is there any chance of my pc getting controlled by someone else?

1 Like

no way !
if you install SEP in managed mode then during the install you have to indicate wich server will manage SEP…so there is no risk at all. And it can be managed only buy a server in your local network, not from internet.

i agree :sweat_smile: :innocent:

You can install it on multiple PC.

2 Likes

Hi, could you please make a video on a single pc , (home usage) installation ? :pray:

i see. but i am still unsure of how it works, whose license are we using?

NOONE !!! SEP doesn’t need licence to work, the licence is for the manager ONLY, but as we don’t use any manager it will work in standalone mode. is my english that bad that noone understand ???

Just install and try. During install process you’ll be asked if you want to install as “unmanaged” or “managed”, just choose “unmanaged”. That’s all you have to understand.

SEP itself is a free antivirus? o.O i installed and i dont see the option for “managed” or “unmanaged”

1 Like

yes and no.
it’s a bundle, when you buy the product you get SEPM + SEP.
But it is possible to use SEP without the manager, because sometimes people from your company are outside of your local network, and of course their antivirus need to receive updates, so it can be used in standalone/unmanaged

1 Like

Haaa sorry looks like now it doesn’t ask you to select between managed/unmanaged :shushing_face: my bad…
i’m using it since 12.x and since i’m only updating it from time to time i didn’t even notice that it doesn’t ask you anything now…

1 Like

now this makes sense. can i check, during installation, there are 3 options for custom setup. any difference between them? o.O

these options are for the firewall if i remember well. if you still want to use the windows firewall or the one in SEP

Go back to How to get Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus FULL VERSION - LIFETIME - No Key/Crack needed - No Licence needed - #17 by cetipabo
i edited my post, you have to choose “Embeded Client”

2 Likes

any difference between embeded client and typical install?