How To Get Netflix Premium For Free In 2019 | High Quality Method!

Hack Of The Day!

You will be able to get Netflix premium for completely free (no cracking)

What will we do? We will buy a digital product (Netflix account) on aliexpress and then refund it.

On aliexpress isn’t allowed to sell digital products, so you will always get a refund.

1. Finding Netflix account listing on aliexpress

-You can try this link.

1. Buying it.

-Buy Netflix account on aliexpress with your real address and wait a few hours.

1. Refunding it.

-Now you received an account from the seller, if not you can message him on Aliexpress. He sent you to account on your email / Aliexpress messages / WhatsApp.

Go to your orders > click on your Netflix account purchase > open dispute. Just write there that you received a completely different thing than expected. You can add an image of an email from the seller and this screenshot. Another way to refund it is waiting and reporting it as not received.

1. Now you have Netflix for free! Enjoy

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

NOTE: I'm not sure how long this SHIT does work, but it's worth it, make the best use of it. Cheers!

20 Likes

brother your discord server ? i want to join but i am unable to find the joining link

2 Likes

No links, I supposed to add but later I added the image and forgot to remove discord. No asking for any link or joining anywhere.

Stick to the topic, everything available on the thread that anyone need. Good luck!

3 Likes

HI Sam,

Is this trick still working ??

I think I said enough!

Try your luck, I’m not able to track these method all the time, you should understand that.

1 Like

I need to learn this one