How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts | Nov. 2020

Be careful everyone. Use it wisely, don’t rely your important data on these clouds so ce they can be blocked by Microsoft anytime.

:heart: thanks. work it. now i have 5 TB ONEDRIVE

Never try to keep important stuff. May be destroy any time

Password Reset is not working one time system and all the files and documents will go to admin who created this.

How to use this website?
I already fill the required form and submit it. Im already translate some of it using google translate and the bottom one says im need to wait and not refresh the page. Im waiting for 10 minutes and nothing happened. Can someone help me?

Al Salamu Alaikum brother
im having some trouble getting a desktop version of office 365? could you help me out?

Which of the methods posted did you use. Some of the methods have casted.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

1 Like

The first link you mention Barbaclough domain r something

thanks for this btw,
how long is the lifespan of those accounts with 5tb storage
i used something like this before and it disappeared after 3 months, I’m at loss that time i backup almost 100gb of my files.

2 Likes

me to after i uploaded about 300 GB account disappeared

try using shared drives by google.

1 Like

yes, i guess i’ll invest on that one sooner or later.

No i mean if u dont want to store important stuff then try using this https://team.hackgence.com/
You can find more this on hackgence.com ( if u want to store personal data then u should buy one)

Wa alaikum salam @Mo_Saeed.

Welcome to 1hack | Together we Learn. This is your welcome account courtesy of 1hack. Sorry for he late reply.

Pls Check your PM for details. Stay tuned to 1hack for more of such.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

First link is opening but not making a account for azure what to do then