How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts | Nov. 2020

Thanks a lot… 5TB - Awesome ! :+1:

1 Like

Any idea on how long I might have access on my 5 TB storage account?

2 Likes

I will update the post on how to get the Azure activated and get much more. Stay tuned to 1hack.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

4 Likes

Yes please, much awaited.

1 Like

Thanks for asking.

It’s my signature bro. Appends to all posts. I have it on speed dial.

Some other people use picx, some use avatars, some use gifs, etc as personal signatures in different online fora.

Regarding its importance, it is a verse from the Holy Quran which I love referring to so I can remind my self to be humble in seeking and sharing knowledge. Arrogance in seeking or imparting knowledge is a huge NO NO for me personally.

Knowledge sets one apart. The world at large is a place of infinite knowledge and 1hack is a treasure chest of knowledge. We keep learning until we bite the dust.

By the way, I don’t just use it on 1hack only. All my social media handles and website has this as a motto.

I hope I have succeeded in putting your curiosity to rest. :blush:

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

11 Likes

Yes Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

2 Likes

bro , i can not recive email in outlook email by 1st domain account but i can send email, help

I don’t know why you experiencing this. Why don’t you try other account mentioned. That’s the beauty of having many options from the post above. Pls use another method.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

The azure method is not working for me.
Anything else i can do to get azure ?

hi @Waga
Thank you very much
I Hope I can get one

Hi i got ms azure but it was blocked after 24 hour.
when i try to start my rdp it gives an error so i guess it will not work now

like i can send from same domain (outlook to outlook) but can not send/receive from gmail or other to outlook

Yeah I think Microsoft patched the Azure method.

It’s only good if you need it for a short period of time for testing.

1 Like

Sorry about this. Its most likely a restriction placed on the email account domain. Why don’t you use other methods to get the outlook email account. I will try and share a guide on that later.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

no worries , got 1 working acc, thanks

2 Likes

Today They LOCKED my account

1 Like

Apps like Microsoft Whiteboard require Microsoft Authenticator. Is there any way to bypass those?

Haven’t used it. When I have extra free time, I will check it out and revert.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

My 365 is locked

Can someone explain where am I suppose to use the Email and some random code I get from that
chinese website??