How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts | Nov. 2020

Introduction |

Hey guys. Today I will be showing you guys How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts. I get asked a lot about how to get Microsoft Office 365, and OneDrive cloud storage accounts. In this post, I will be listing ALL the available functional sites to get these resources for FREE. Yes there are some posts about this on 1hack but this post is unique in that it includes links for Microsoft OneDrive, Outlook and Azure. In addition, I will endeavor to update this post regularly as new sites/links come up. So stay tuned to 1hack.

How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts

Here is a list of some functional sites you can use to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts. These sites have been tested and vetted by me @waga EduTechTainMentt, and found to be functional.

1. Bartonclough Domain: This gives you an OutLook Email account, 1TB OneDrive, and Microsoft Azure

Log in to your newly created account and Use this link to activate your Azure account. You will require a Non-VoIP phone number.

1. Malahu

2. AzureWebsites: gives Microsoft Out Look Email account

3. Wulel: gives 5TB OneDrive cloud storage account

4. ZCMail: gives Microsoft Out Look Email account

5. WasonLiu: gives 5TB OneDrive cloud storage account

6. A1.Free365.Org Domain

7. A1.U365.Org Domain: gives you 5TB One Drive account.

8. LBBLTK.BH Domain: gives 5TB OneDrive cloud storage account

9. 2002000.xyz Domain: gives 5TB OneDrive cloud storage account

10. My365WS Domain: gives Microsoft Out Look Email account

11. Usenode.Net Domain: gives 1TB OneDrive Cloud storage account

12. 1TB.Fun Domain

Conclusion

That’s it guys. Stay tuned to EduTechTainMent to get informed of the latest working links about How to Get Microsoft Office 365, One Drive 5TB/1TB, Outlook Email, and Azure Accounts. I will be updating these posts regularly. Don’t forget to use the subscribe button below to get notified as soon as we publish any new posts; join us on Telegram via the link below and also subscribe and like our YouTube page.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

72 Likes

Great Share!! @Waga :100:
Bookmarked! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

4-10 is chinese :frowning: which I dont understand

awesome !

2 Likes

@Waga. Thank you for sharing… Awesome Post!!!

3 Likes

you can use google translate

1 Like

Good quality…I knew about the first one (Azure) for a while though I didn’t share.

2 Likes

Just working! Thanks Mate

2 Likes

@Waga. Thank you for sharing a wonderful Post :smiley:

1 Like

What a share ! Just Awesome

1 Like

:+1: Nice Share :+1:

1 Like

Great share. thank you :blush: :ok_hand:

azure is there?

Yeah It is.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

2 Likes

But for azure we need to put card details, so! :face_with_thermometer:

You set pace bro.
You guys lead, we follow.

Cheers!!!

3 Likes

waga i want to ask u why u every time quote this ? and over every possessor of knowledge…? like in 1 post 1 time is enough but everytime u reply u also quote this …is there any reason behind this or what i just want to know out of curiosity?

Just Awesome! Thank you for sharing