Your issue may be caused by your browser. Please optimize your browser.
This should clean up unnecessary clutter in your hard disk that cached by browsers and improve your browser’s performance.
*For Google Chrome: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Browsing Data.
*For Firefox: Press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL simultaneously and click Clear Now.
If it doesn’t help then follow these steps mentioned below.
If you have any adblockers or GRAMMARLY installed please disable them as such services have issues with them frequently (it’s mentioned on Google forums I saw while ago).
Troubleshooting, have you tried the following?
- Enabled third-party cookies?
- Cleared your cookies and cache?
- Accessed the settings to try resetting? Reset browser settings
- Tried using in an incognito window?
- Tried using Chrome with all extensions and plugins disabled?
- Tried a different web browser?
- Make sure your PC doesn’t contain any malware or adware installed that affecting the browser and registry file.
- Make sure the browser do not contains any unwelcome Add-ons or Extension, disable or remove if you see any of them.
- Try disabling A/V program.
- Try updating the browser.
- Else, reset them to the default settings.
- Clean uninstall and reinstall the browser again. (You can use Revo uninstaller or iobit installer to clean uninstall them)
Note: whatever step you follow, close and restart the browser on every step to affect. Good luck!