Help for setting up Sharelist

Hello everyone:

Is there someone used Sharelist or know how to set it up.

I am looking forward to setting it up on Cloudflare worker if it’s not possible on Cloudflare other ways will do, I like different feature developed in this project and would love to test them out.

Cheers.

Whats this repo bro?what does it do?

I guess another repo for Google Drive Index but this one also supports One Drive and includes various other features such as:

Connect WebDav.
Download Link validity.
Load balancing and more.

But this Chinese, I don’t understand how to set it up.

There is a Heroku deployment, I tried but achieved nothing.

I ask 1Hackers to gather and take a look. This one is good I guess.

ya i hv seen the repo before…but i faced the same issue…also there isnt any demo or screenshots for it

The cf-worker transfer function has been implemented. Please check the readme.

Custom relay

When the relay mode is enabled, you can set the relay server in the background management-> general settings. After setting, all download requests will be transferred through this server, currently supports cf-worker .

1. cf-worker

Copy the script from proxy / cf-worker.js and modify it HOST to the access address of sharelist, which TOKEN is the access password for the management background. Create a cf worker with this content, and then save the cf-worker address ( https://**.workers.dev ) to the sharelist background.

Note that due to Cloudflare restrictions, HOST you must use the domain name address of the standard port (80,443), for example http://example.com/ , you need to do domain name resolution for the IP running sharelist, and modify its running port to 80 or 443 (available in app / config.js Modify), it is strongly recommended to use nginx as a proxy.

Google translate it

3 Likes

Have you set it up ??

Can i ask for a demo link which has sharelink setuped.

Ok, so I guess I made it through a little.

1. Deploy Herokuapp. Link
  2. In Config (配置文件(JSON字符串 或 http远程文件)) you can put example.com
  3. After the Deployment, open the app.
  4. Now Token here is password for managing Sharelist such as Enabling proxy, setting Download link availability, adding more GDrive, One Drive, and much more.
  5. In the last bar where it ask you for Virtual Path.
  6. Select GD ID挂载版 (GD ID Mounted Version)
  7. In the next field type your Drivename which you want to display, it could be anything.
  8. and in the third field go to your Google Drive, and share any folder you link and copy the share folder id and paste it in the third field.
  9. and Done.

Normal Sharing URL: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GpFXxILgmxt9Nkxuobt7gTdhaNLkiO-H?usp=sharing

Folder id: 1GpFXxILgmxt9Nkxuobt7gTdhaNLkiO-H

You can access the management page by navigating in the Sharelist footer (meaning scroll all the way down) and there will be a manage link. Click it and put the token you set before.

and further things i am figuring out how to do it like how to connect Shared drives, Cloudflare Proxy, password protect the home page.

WHAT THE HELL IS HOST, which i put in the CF Worker Proxy. :frowning:

1 Like

i tried it works…for teamdrive i think u need to add via googledrive api…i tried but it shows redirect uri error…let me knw if ur successful in adding…

Successfully deployed my team drive.
@FlashyFlash @LeeShipMonk

Here you can check it out.

Only wagatechapi and the demo folder are currently live though. Don’t bother about the others. I am still checking out the features.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

how did u deploy teamdrive?via googledrive api option right?

Yes… Seems there is some sort of bug with the drive ID option. It keeps returning error of empty lines in the path which i tried to exclude frm my end.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

Looking interesting so far. Just encrypted (username:password) a directory called secret in my TD using this.

@FlashyFlash @LeeShipMonk Let’s fully explore the features and perhaps we can create a documentation in English. Someone already put up an issue regarding this on the github page. I will share how i was able to mount my TD soon. Just need to confirm something first.

Cheers!!!

i hv already raised the issue on their repo long back…but no one has translated

The chinese love their language. Lolz.

Cheers!!!

ya but then what about rest of us :rofl:

Thank you @FlashyFlash @Waga for looking in the issue and helping.
Appreciate the time you invested.

Will dig in more.

1 Like

Let me share how i was able to setup my TD.

1. From the ShareList Repository posted above, open to deploy the Heroku App.

2. The Heroku setup is just as previously explained by @FlashyFlash in this post:

2a. Input an App name of your choice.
2b. In the config setting, copy your rclone config setting (without the drive part of course i.e. Excluding the first part/line of config file. This in effect means you should have setup rclone and have a config file with team drive option set to true.
2c. Deploy your Heroku app.

1. After successfully deploying your heroku app in step 2 above, you will be redirected to another page where you need to setup your ShareList.

2. Click on fhe view tab to launch your ShareList installer window.

3. Set it up as follows:
    a. Select a token of your choice. This will serve as your ShareList password.

b. Choose a website name for your sharelist. This can be modified later if you want.

c. For the example, leave everything as it is bit change the middle option from the chinese character to any word u like. I used “demo” since its an example to demonstrate the features of sharelist.

c. The most important part is the virtual path setup.
From the first box, select google drive api. From the 2nd box, choose any name you want (it can be changed later if you want).

From the 3rd box, enter the following (note that you need to know your shared folder ID. The ID is gotten by navigating to your shared folder under your Team Drive. Copy out all the number/alphabets after the letter “folder” in the address bar of your browser. This is your shared folder ID).

>./Folder ID number

Note the dot and the backslash.

Click to save the setting.

Now navigate to your ShareList site. You will see the contents of your team drive listed.

1. Scroll down to the bottom of your sharelist page, click on manage. This step is important. You will need to enter the token password you used in the step above. Change any settings you wish to. However, you need to modify two very important settings - the file and folder upload section from the default 900 and 300 seconds. Change the default numbers to zero. If not your team drive and settings will auto-undeploy after those times have elapsed.

2. To fully use the team drive, you need to provide it with the necessary authorisation. This is easy and you just need to follow the screen prompts.

3. I will be explaining how to create an encrypted directory with username:password access. This prevents unauthorised people from accessing thw contents you wish to limit access to. They will see the directory but can’t open it without providing the username:password combination. This can be set for different groups too.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Waga for the detailed instructions.

If you have node.js knowledge will you help me to optimize the GDIndex code developed by Maple.

Cheers :slight_smile:

Oh no i don’t.

P. S.
What extra features would you be looking to get/add.

Cheers!!!

Not extra, just addition of links working to specific domains and user agent hotlinking protection.

Someone, I guess asked the same thing over the Github link

I guess the feature is in the code, but its on default and allowing all domain and user agents.

and also the author requested to do on your own, i guess i don’t know Chinese and translate one is a bit tricky. :stuck_out_tongue:

PS. I know i should do this over PM but this could be useful to someone, if we figure out the way to change or implement it and i use to much of guess word.