Help for setting up Sharelist

Another thg i found was that it doesnt save configuration if u install in heroku…coz heroku refreshes after 30 mins of inactivity…so only way would be to edit in code and then deploy in heroku…which makes it incovenient to use with heroku

for eg see this @Waga configuration is lost:-
http://wagatech.herokuapp.com

1 Like

For short term, its functional long term you have to deploy it again and again or there is another app which prevent Heroku to go to sleep. I don’t remember which one.

No i deleted it myself. I just created it to test run and show you guys. I am trying out my hands on all those heroku, cloudware worker stuff,this weekend. Already deployed my drives. gonna settle for the most feature- rich. So far, i thin ShareList has more features. I am gonna create a new one now and share.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

I think this can be modified from the default settings. If I am right it defaults to about 900 seconds and self destructs. I experienced this until i tweaked the settings. But i will try and leave it idle for some time to see what happens.

Cheers!!!

… And Over Every Possessor of Knowledge, There is (Some) One (Else) More Knowledgeable.

heroku has to go to sleep…it cant run indefinetly…there r some rules like it can stay active 12 hours a day like that…so even if u manage to keep it active somehow…it wont be active for long

6 Hours*

Well if its free there’s always a catch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Noted. i understand the limitations.

Here is the new Link. Let’s see how long this lasts.

EduTechTainMent ShareList

I will be adding more files to some empty directories just to see how it goes.

Cheers!!!

Yes @FlashyFlash is right. Just checked. Not worth it if you need your drives to be up for a long time.

I think it is a good option for those who want to create and share a temporary download access link to some files. You just deploy, either set your preferred time for it to undeploy, or allow it to auto-undeploy on it’s own after the set time has elapsed.

Cheers!!!

1 Like

have you tried other scripts too? which one works best and have more features?
i am also looking to set it up for my team drive.

Depends on the needs and requirements.
All requires some basic knowledge to setup, and more.

Go with the Maple one: Here

Thanks…i have already set it up.
do u know any theme for GDindex ?

Dark Mode: Here and Here
Other colours: Here

I am asking about something like that for GDindex, its icons and theme is completely changed. can we modify it to make it work with GDindex?
https://github.com/ASparkOfFire/GoIndex-theme