Happy Ramadan Mubarak To All Muslims Around The Globe | 2023

Ramadan: The holy month Ramadan is one of the five pillars of Islam and an excellent opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, heart, and soul by fasting and praying to Almighty Allah. Ramadan is not only for fasting but also all Muslims should dedicate themselves to self-sacrifices like abstaining from taking drinks or food and physical needs, asking forgiveness for their wrongdoings, and devoting themselves to Allah. And make sure that your friends and family have the proper benefits this Ramadan so inform them about the activities and duties of this holy month.

• "In the Name of God (Allah), the Compassionate, the Merciful
  • Praise be to God, Lord of the worlds!
  • The compassionate, the merciful!
  • King on the day of reckoning!
  • Thee only do we worship, and to Thee do we cry for help.
  • Guide Thou us on the straight path,
  • The path of those to whom Thou hast been gracious; with whom thou art not angry, and who go not astray" (Sura 1.1–7).

“Say: I betake me for refuge to the Lord of the Daybreak against the mischiefs of his creation; and against the mischief of the night when it overtaketh me; and against the mischief of weird women; and against the mischief of the envier when he envieth” (Sura 113.1–5).

May Allah blesses you and protect you from all sins. May peace, joy, and hope be filled in your house. Have a blessed Ramadan!

May Allah blesses you with a peaceful and prosperous life. I wish you a happy Ramadan. Keep me in your prayers.

Happy Ramadan Mubarak To All Muslims Around The Globe. May God Bless You. Ameen-Amen.

Regards, SaM & 1Hack Team!

58 Likes

Thank you brother, may Allah blesses you too and Ramadan Mub

1 Like

thanks bro

2 Likes

9d5c80163134435.Y3JvcCwxMDI0LDgwMCwwLDExMQ

5 Likes

Ramdan Mubarak to everyone…

2 Likes

Thank you brother

3 Likes

Ramadan Kareem All.

3 Likes

Ameen :heart: Thank you for your wishes. May ALLAH bless you.

3 Likes

Thank you brother and may Allah Bless you all, Ramadan Mubarak

3 Likes

Thank you, brother. :heart:

3 Likes

Amen :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: may Allah bless us :pray: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Happpy Ramdan to all muslims all over the world

2 Likes

Thankyou and Ramzan Mubarak to all One hack family

1 Like

Thanks for making everyone feel included

1 Like

Ramdan Mubarak to everyone…

1 Like

Thank you Sam, i’m proud to be one of this awsome community wich i can call Familly. Ramadan Karim to all my brothers and sisters around the globe, may Allah accepts our prayers

2 Likes

2 Likes

Thank You Brother…Same to you too :heart:

1 Like

Thanks to you 4 making this things happen

Happy Ramadan Mubarak 2 you tooooooo

1 Like

@SaM Happy Ramadan🥰

2 Likes