LiteManager Pro— remote access software for remote administration of computers over the Internet or remote control in a local network, for distant learning, providing remote support to users and supervising work activity of employees.
The program allows to quickly and easily control computer desktop in real-time mode with full support for Windows, provides secure remote access to the file system, processes, and services of the remote computer. LiteManager has built-in tools for creating network maps, collecting technical data, the ability to deploy and update using remote installation services, configure private ID router (NOIP), and many other features. Classroom management software.
- You can control and view the desktop of a remote computer. Remote Desktop Control.
- File manager for working with files and folders.
- Remote task manager
- Power management
- Text chat and audio and video chat
- Telnet control of computer via command line.
- Device manager and inventory.
- Screen recorder.
- Network map.
- Connecting a server with a dynamic IP address and cascade connection functionality allows us to work in complex networks.
- Remote installation and update.
- Server search.
- Registry editor.
- Connect by ID and NoIP application.
- Download- Link
- Follow the instructions for installation written in the readme.txt present in the zip file.
Note:- As it is a giveaway software activate ASAP.