[Giveaway] FREE one month Envato Element! Unlimited Downloads

Envato now has a 1 month trial! you can do unlimited downloads as well

Visit this link

once the page loads, sign up for a account. Afterwards go to pricing and select the 1 month plan. the coupon will be automatically added.

However you need to add credit card or paypal. i have recently published a paypal bin, see if that still works :slight_smile:

13 Likes

do i need to pay this

1 Like

Thank You So Much Its Working

1 Like

nope, when you click that and go to the checkout the coupon will be added automatically and the total would be shown as $0

no idea, are you using firefox? i had a checkout not showing issue when i was goin on firefox… try chrome

1 Like

it Requires paypal and credit card should i enter it???

yes you need to enter something and later unsubscribe… the total shows $0 right?

can you give me the link of paypal bin website?

1 Like

can you give me the link of paypal bin website?

1 Like

Superb Buddy :sunglasses::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Totally work…

1 Like

Could you please help me out I created a paypal but it’s got limited. What can I do. I badly need this Envato Element.

2 Likes

its need a credit card or paypal

2 Likes

Please share a usable credit card or virtual paypal. We cannot complete the registration without it. please

here’s the paypal bin which worked for me, however its 2 months old so not sure if it still works

1 Like

It isnt working for me, i will be glad if someone can share their accounts made by this method, i need it urgently

1 Like

can anyone please tell me how can i use the paypal bin? i can’t understand

theres nothing in the paypal bin, someone edited it and removed the data i guess

Envato element want to me a paypal account email how can i fill up that?

hey bro, can u share it with me… i ma getting error… it will be very helpful if u can share it with me please…

1 Like