remote us-free-01.protonvpn.com 4569
remote us-free-01.protonvpn.com 1194
remote us-free-01.protonvpn.com 5060

remote us-free-02.protonvpn.com 80
remote us-free-02.protonvpn.com 443
remote us-free-02.protonvpn.com 4569
remote us-free-02.protonvpn.com 1194
remote us-free-02.protonvpn.com 5060

All are free proton vpn remote servers i want to know which port work for Disney+
i think understood

I don’t think it would work with free servers. I went for some ‘plus’ server in New York, and it worked.
Visit [BROKEN] [BOT] [Exclusive] ProtonVPN Plus Trial Generator or How To Get Free ProtonVPN Premium Account | Repeating Method! to get ‘plus’ servers in ProtonVPN.

Any plans to add Grammarly, Hotstar accounts? I know it is asking for a lot but please do consider. By the way, awesome work on the rest of the accounts. :+1:

2 Likes

Yeah I plan to add hotstar cause I got hold of a 1000 accounts. I will share through the website very soon. Grammarly accounts will take time cause they are low demand and basically anyone can get hold of one through some searching!

1 Like

Update:

• 1000+ Hotstar Accounts Added.

Note : Some Hotstar accounts are protected by Phone Verification.
Visit : Link for Bypass Trick. If still not work just use another account!

Note: If any Database connection error is shown refresh the page.

Any antivirus accounts? ESET or Malwarebytes?

Not yet.:frowning:

This will be really good

Grammarly account is useful for those studying and researching. Pls consider adding it too. Gracias

2 Likes

Dude your website is not wrking
it didn’t take me to a premium account after completing the task

Please include the details. I have 3 mirrors, in which mirror do you have the problem? And what was the task?

I have tried this more than 5 times today at different times on .ga and .ml , after watching adds and video its is not redirecting to your site, instead it is looping back to adds site again and again. :frowning: . I had no problem using h-gen.xyz but something is suspicious here

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. For this flaw has affected more than one today I am going to disable my ads on Nord VPN, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Origin, Mega, Lovoo, Fitbit accounts (since they are many) for 24 hours Effective form March 18, 2020March 19, 2020.
Other accounts can’t be provided without any limitation because they are rare and take time to crack. Please use the below-recommended browsers to use the website.

Since I am not a Fullstack developer these problems are can happen. One thing I can recommend to solve this error is to use Firefox(recommended), Opera, and Chrome browsers (Not in incognito mode) to solve this error. Anyway I will look if any problems from my end. PLEASE DON’T LEECH

6 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks much man for the account, realy helped me, any netlfix, i know its 80% impossible ?but still uh!!

Sorry no Netflix.

Thanks for reporting the problem. Its fixed

1 Like

it’s very good, thanks

1 Like

Update:

• 500+ Hotstar Accounts Added.
  • Napster(Music) Accounts Added.
  • Tidal(Music) Accounts Added.

Upcomming:

• IP-Vanish.
  • Scribd.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

love the site but at times it does not work,
is ps accounts on the list of upcoming anytime soon?

1 Like