How To Get Free ProtonVPN Premium Account | Repeating Method!

Proton Secure VPN sends your internet traffic through an encrypted VPN tunnel, so your passwords and confidential data stay safe, even over public or untrusted Internet connections, Keep your browsing history private. As a Swiss VPN provider, we do not log user activity or share data with third parties. Our anonymous VPN service enables the Internet without surveillance. Unlike other VPN services, ProtonVPN is designed with security as the main focus, drawing upon the lessons we have learned from working with journalists and activists in the field. ProtonVPN is a no logs VPN service. We do not track or record your internet activity, and therefore, we are unable to disclose this information to third parties.

How To Get ProtonVPN Premium Account:

1. First of All, Open ProtonMail Secure email: ProtonMail is a free encrypted email.
  2. Now Click Register Account
  3. Enter Details & Register
  4. Now Go to ProtonVPN Website Or Download App
  1. Login Via ProtonMail Account You Just Created
  2. Boom You Got 7 Days Premium Account.
  3. Unlimited Trick: Go To Setting > App Management > ProtonVPN > Clear Data
  • Else, uninstall and install the app again.
  1. Now Repeat The Above Step With Another Mail ID.

It’s a 2-minute process for the most amazing VPN Service ever!

NOTE 1: In the title, I have written the ‘‘repeating method’’ it does make sense that you need to repeat the method to use it as long as you can. This is the correct title, many peoples fool you with changing title ‘‘Lifetime’’ kind of Bullshits, I hate it. the moral is I made it clean as far it works keep using it by following this trick.

NOTE 2: This trick was working as for 30/31 Oct even 1st Nov, if this trick stops working then avoid complaining, and sometimes protonmail does not work you can with another one to let it done. Good luck!

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

30 Likes

You can also use http://www.fakemailgenerator.com to create email accounts and repeat the sign up again and again by logging out.

6 Likes

You can also use this process (Step 2 - 7) for ExpressVPN.

Use email ID from : smailpro.com

Thanks @SaM :+1:

4 Likes

It’s Working, If any of haven’t try, then go ahead and create one :+1:

2 Likes

This works! I use it! Use in computer to verify using captcha and not with emails, in mobile captcha doesn’t shows up

Most of the mails in smailpro.com are already used and other ones are blocked by protonmail

1 Like

How To Get ProtonVPN Premium Account:

1. First of All, Open ProtonMail Secure email: ProtonMail is free encrypted email.
  2. Now Click Register Account
  3. Enter Details & Register
  4. Now Go to ProtonVPN Website Or Download App
  5. Login Via ProtonMail Account You Just Created
  6. Boom You Got 7 Days Premium Account.
  7. Unlimited Trick: Go To Setting > App Management > ProtonVPN > Clear Data
  8. Now Repeat The Above Step With Another Mail ID.

It’s a 2 minute process for the most amazing VPN Service ever!

Enjoy! :heart:

3 Likes