Free Premium Netflix Accounts using Cookie Trick 🥳

Using these Netflix cookies, you can access Netflix premium accounts for free without any username and passwords.

So now I am going to tell you how to use Netflix premium via its cookies. This is the pretty simple procedure you only need to follow our step by step guide that is given below.

1 . Make sure you are using Chrome throughout this process, NOT SAFARI or EXPLORER

1. Download EditThisCookie on the chrome web store >>> Download Chrome Extension
    1. Download the cookie txt file and open it in Notepad

NOTE: Use below link to get fresh cookies, the attached cookies aren’t working it is for example purpose…

>> Click here to get free updated Netflix Cookies using Google Search!!! <<

https://www.mycookiesfree.com/

1. Copy everything in the txt file using Windows command Ctrl+A Mac and other platform users please giyf.com :woman_facepalming:
    1. Go to ​www.Netlflix.com
    1. Click on EditThisCookie chrome extension which should be located at the top right of the screen image
    1. Find the import option image
    1. Paste the cookie from the txt file into the import box
    1. Continuing clicking the green checks image
    1. DONE! Now Refresh the Netflix page and you should have access, click the profile image if multi users. Bingo-Baango-Jango!!!:partying_face:

How To Use Netflix Cookies [Mobile]

Are you crying because you don’t have a laptop or computer? Don’t worry, my friend. I am here to help you. I will tell you a working trick to use Netflix cookies in mobile follow my instructions.

• Step 1: first of all, you need to download and install the Yandex Browser in your android phone. This app can be easily found in Google play store, or you can use the below download button to reach this app.

Download Yandex Browser

• Step 2: After downloading and installing this app, you need to open this app. now copy the below-given link and open it in Yandex browser.

Chrome Extension Link

• Step 3: Now click on add to chrome button after that you will get a pop-up notification you need to click on ADD EXTENSION option. After successful installation, you will get information in the drop-down menu now we have completed our 70% work.

• Step 5: After downloading the cookie fille, you will get a box that contains working Netflix cookie. Just copy the cookie and open Yandex browser. After opening browser visit on Netflix.com then click on menu button.

• Step 6: In the menu, you can see Extension Option-click on that now you will see EditThisCookie extension click on that.

• Now click on the import button then paste the cookie after pasting cookie click on save button.

How To Fix Netflix Site Error

Many peoples are facing Netflix Site Error Problem while using our Netflix cookies so for helping them I’ve come back with a trick that you can use in fixing this issue follow the below steps.

1. First of all, connect your Laptop or Computer with any reliable VPN Like HMA and VyprVPN.
  2. After that open Netflix.com/clearcookies this URL in your browser.
  3. Now again paste the Netflix Cookie in EditThisCookie Chrome extension and refresh Netflix website.
  4. After doing that you will automatically be redirected on Netflix.com/browse choose any profile or add your own and start watching Netflix for free. Enjoy!

Note: If after using this method, you are still facing the same problem, then change your location in your VPN.

• Preferred VPN Locations are USA, UK, Canada, Germany, India, Italy, and Norway.

The given cookies are added for an Example, don’t ask for cookies here, find them yourself, this thread released to let you know how to use cookies not for asking cookies. Edited By @SaM

64 Likes

the file2 does not working

7 Likes

I’ve tired serval times on mobile device as explained above, But I’m not able to get the expected screen.
maybe cookies are not working.!! Or else I missed something.
Thanks

6 Likes

if anyone using those cookies use sign out option means the cookie will not work and we have to wait for another cookie to be uploaded from someone so please don’t choose to sign out option for other’s sake.
Thank you for introducing Netflix in this site felt happy for this move from our community…:heart_eyes::innocent:

4 Likes

Unfortunately none of the cookies work :frowning:

6 Likes

none of the cookies work

4 Likes

unfortunately none of the cookies are working, although @TheJoker you know i always appreciate your work. so thanks man

3 Likes

Unfortunately both cookies are not working @TheJoker I hope you have solution))). Thank u man

2 Likes

Don’t worry, I will update new cookies soon…

7 Likes

NEW Cookies Added!!! File name COOKIE 31-08-2019. 4.36 PM

5 Likes

Cannot play any video :frowning:

2 Likes

works many thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3 NEW Cookies Added!!!

5 Likes

i am able to sign in but can’t watch anything, is says update payment info to continue.

3 Likes

same here.

2 Likes

Update Payment issue. Nevertheless thanks for updating cookies.

2 Likes

Thanks cookies working fine :wink:

4 Likes

thanks a lot works like a charm

3 Likes

not working for me

3 Likes

try this
COOKIE 31-08-2019.txt (3.2 KB)

9 Likes