Enroll in almost All Udemy Courses for free [Library Method] -1

I’m damn sure, about the leechers who used for creating a hell lot of accounts for their whatever purpose! @atlonxp

my gut says, DPL staff might as well see this post and go against what we are saying here.

its not possible i guess they alredy blocked ecard of library !
i m only accessible through cookie

Heads Up:

Considering the mess going on in here, Many of peoples requesting courses here, many of them keep shouting even they can see it’s GONE, BUSTED, and many of them keep pushing it to send me this or that. Read the Rules folks. Read the rules.

This Trick has been busted, they keep an eye on these tricks, and many of around really LEECHED it too badly, so those who have access kindly Enjoy and have rest of it. no further pushing.

Behave and follow the rules, No more requesting.

Good luck! :+1:

13 Likes

Update: Now udemy account with is already logged in is disabled.

Don’t waste your time, the ecard will be blocked after 1 or 2 days :slight_smile:

Finally, it’s busted

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

For me, it needs an instuition to work
So i think it is not busted

ok then find one and if its work for you …also tell so i will try

When i choose an instuition it asks me for login information :sweat_smile:, what can i do?

Still signed in with mine

I hope it stays with you, but it is a matter of time :sweat_smile:,
Does it ask you for instuition when you open the site?

Gone now bro. But i made the best of it. I was just downloading all day. Sad it had to end

Sad too :disappointed_relieved:

so sad :sob: :cry:

1 Like

I hope It will be back soon.

1 Like

My account was running fine until some moments ago I realized it’s disabled. It was a good hack, some hard work & now it’s gone for nothing. Which is why I’m for deleting this kind of posts within an hour or so. But hopefully we will find another way out of this.

1 Like

They busted all the account sadly there is no way to open the account again through cookie also !

RIP( for everyone)
thanks for leecher
Thanks for udemy (they terminate the scolarship programme with gale, now legal student cant able to use their services as well).

@SaM i think you should close the post bcz its not longer working !
plz close the thread for no longer reply.

1 Like

is this gone and never coming back??