Enroll in almost All Udemy Courses for free [Library Method] -1

This is for Educational Purpose only

All credit to @TheTechRim

Original Source :: https://thetechrim.com/how-to-get-paid-udemy-courses-for-free-2020/

** Please use any US VPN.(must)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Step 1>Create Library Card Online {Denver Library}
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don’t need VPN anymore

Step 2 Connect Libray account to Udemy

To download Udemy courses all at once There are lost of script available in Github
Anybody has any idea to download Udemy course to Google drive or Team Drive will be great Help
Don’t forget to react

148 Likes

wow. amazing tutorial. its working perfectly.

3 Likes

Thank you <3

2 Likes

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Wow! The Best! It Works!

1 Like

what do do now ?

2 Likes

i think u need to choose public library option.

2 Likes

Great Brother Its Working

2 Likes

https://www.denverlibrary.org/xidrate-research-center use this link and select udemy and login

2 Likes

Thank you so much bro…!!!

Amrit_Prasad_Phuyal

Works Amazing Buddy

2 Likes

It’s working. it’s amazing. Thanks a lot

You too bro, thank you.

what institution name to use

So Nice of you. This is really great life saver.

1 Like

Can somebody help me to generate the home address

1 Like

one question bro, i have enrolled many courses,is the courses will be kept in my account for lifetime??

awesome! Thank @Amrit_Prasad_Phuyal for share

2 Likes

yeah until some one exploited the method and udemy or Denver library notice this

1 Like

how can i download the courses??

1 Like