Enroll in almost All Udemy Courses for free [Library Method] -1

Udemy Course Downloader and Scripts so far working try both method and let me know if they works for you

2 Likes

pls help .It’s throwing error as “Home Address
Apartment or suite number required”.

1 Like

use this

2 Likes

Wow! What the trick. 1000000000000000000000000000% work

1 Like

You need to input Apt/Unit info.

1 Like

tried but one’s extention is expired and second one isnt opening the run file udemy-dl.py ,isnt open

2 Likes

thanks its working, but what is the password of udemy account to download vdos? is there any way to download and upload it to youtube private label vdos?

1 Like

You need to check Public Library, then searching for Denver Public Library 802xxx.
Login and try your courses.

2 Likes

i used the google account that already have udemy account on it ):

2 Likes

awesome thanks

1 Like

Hey bro, after enrolling in these courses can we access these courses for lifetime or it is for limited time only. Plz reply

2 Likes

Excellent. Thank you.
This has worked for me on my Mac - https://github.com/r0oth3x49/udemy-dl - Pretty straight forward.

3 Likes

osm bro works

https://github.com/r0oth3x49/udemy-dl download whole as zip

the head over to course you want then inspect element f12 then goto network tab , you will find the file with the name of course, click it scrool down copy cookies and name it cookies.txt and copy to folder you extracted the ZIP

and open terminal and rum following commang

python udemy-dl.py Course Url -k cookies.txt

15 Likes

Excellent Brother. Its working…

1 Like

Thanks.Its working.

1 Like

I got my favarit course with live support may be also certificate

5 Likes

Thanks a lot bro, you made my day there was this one course i wanted to join but couldn’t get, this trick helped me thanks!!!

1 Like

WORKED :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Is this just for udemy?