[DISCUSSION] What Are You Watching Or Have You Seen?

Hi Sweet FTU’ers! :blush:

This is a time to bring down some fun & chit-chat & entertaining topic, so I have created this thread where you can discuss and recommend what have you seen or going to watch. Topics are:

• Movies (No adult movies & Only English)
  • TV show (Only English)
  • Music/Music Videos (Only English)

Join and have fun here, this may help as in recommendation to others if you have seen anything best, movie, TV show, music/music video, so go ahead and bring it down by name it. you can put IMDb link if you’re referring a movie or TV show. and for music/music videos you can put Youtube link only.

You know, while we learn or study we always wanted to watch something that relaxes and refresh our minds. and you can learn a bunch of things from movies and tv shows regarding reality and life living. so if you’re going to watch something good or have seen then do say it here review it and recommend to others. It helps to pass hours watching a good one instead of crap. Cheers!

WARNING:

• No direct/indirect download links, Google will do the deed, just name that movie or tv show.
  • No requesting for any course.
  • No outside sites link, no videos no images.
  • No threatening, be nice to each other and respect.
  • No more than 2 posts in a row and no more than 5 per 24 hours.

Regards, SaM

46 Likes

I want to go first. Still watching - Our planet.

9 Likes

Mentalist on Amazon Prime

7 Likes

The Last Samurai ( Tom Cruise )

5 Likes

GOT ended :cry: . I am looking to start Black Mirror .

5 Likes

Now … Chernobyl

13 Likes

Absolutely loved this show.

Watch the office if someone’s looking for a comedy.

6 Likes

Finished Peaky Blinders and GOT. Now watching Ripper Street,Chernobyl and Warrior !

6 Likes

Unbrella Acedemy on Netflix was cool to watch with the wife.

3 Likes

Voltron: The legendary defender

3 Likes

any anime fan :thinking: here

8 Likes

Shark Tank (TV Series), this serial is more likely showing us how investment works. the quote they always say that no tears only reality

6 Likes

i’m currently watching The Big Bang Theory these days

5 Likes

Only English shows😀

3 Likes

since GOT is over, started watching Dark, watched 3 episodes, looks promising

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, I suggest one TV Series named “Hustle”. Here’s the link https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0379632/
If you like series such as “The Imposters” of Netflix or movies such as Ocean’s Series. I suggest you must watch this TV Series. It’s about con group.
Do watch it! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

watching lord of the rings in order againa :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Big Bang Thoery & Turkish The Protector .
And now GOT

3 Likes

Watching both Mad Men & Halt and Catch Fire

4 Likes

Vikings, Better Call Saul, Narcos.

3 Likes