[DISCUSSION] What Are You Watching Or Have You Seen?

Narcos: Mexico

4 Likes

The Fall of the Roman Empire [1964]

4 Likes

Have You Seen ?

TV SHOW

• White Collar [ Witty Crime ] similar to catch me if you can movie
  • Scrubs [ funny goofy ] medical
  • Prison Break [ drama witty ]
3 Likes

I’m Currently watching:

Arrow Season 7
Mentalist
Flash season 5
Legends of tomorrow season 3

Done Watching:

GOT
Supergirl
The Walking Dead
Z Nation
Fear The Walking Dead

5 Likes

I’m watching:
Scilicon Valley
Empire
Hawaii Five’O
The Goldbergs
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Good Trouble
The Fosters (first watch this before you watch Good Trouble!)

5 Likes

Try Prison Break, Its good. Done with it.

3 Likes

I am into…
Better Call Saul
Billions
starting… Mad Man

3 Likes

And here I come …

If anyone of you really wanted to spend 2.5 Hours on watching a movie without regret of anything, then Try any of these:

1. No Escape 2015 - IMDb (Recommended)
    (Each and every second breath stopping and each and every scene would surprise you, they survive or not watch it and find out) My very favorite Thriller/Action movie so far.

2. The Condemned 2 - IMDb
    (Same here, every minute would be the surprising another best and favorite Thriller/Action movie so far)

3. Venom (2018) - IMDb
    (Another best of 2018 my favorite Thriller/Sci-fi movie, worth watching and full of action)

4. Resident Evil: The Final Chapter (2017) - IMDb
    (Apocalypse lover? This is another and something different, worth watch and the best Action/Horror/Sci-Fifi/Thriller, if you would like to go with it must start from earlier releases to this one to enjoy the complete topic and mission)

I will come back with more until then watch any of them and you will surely love it. Have a nice day! :blush:

9 Likes

I like Sci fi coming to series

I just completed big bang theory a week ago and

Eagerly waiting for Cosmos 2 of neil degrass tyson as cosmos space time oddesey was great

2 Likes

there is no movie like
FIGHT CLUB
in world it is my 12 time to watch is again
anime tv show
1.death note
2.erased
3.monster
4.attack on titans

4 Likes

waiting for Black Mirror and WATCHMEN.currently watching opm s02 n bojack horse men n monty python s02.

1 Like

The Last Ship . I love this kind of TV serious

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Now that Game of Thrones Season 8 is finished, I’m going to download all the Season 8 episodes and do a marathon. :smiley:

1 Like

Great to see that ftu is finally evolving into diverse things

2 Likes

Amazing bro… “The beauty of Nature” I will definitely watch this.

2 Likes

I have watched Erased only but I will watch others too… thank you for your suggestion.

1 Like

yes :smile:

1 Like

if you can’t find monster anime with 74 episode say me i will send you link for it okay but start with deathnote or AOT ,monster is mostly psychological

1 Like

SnowCrystal - babalos

1 Like

I am watching season 6 of Friends.Now I am on 13th episode.I really want ross and rachel to be together,but the series on this season is only starring monica and chandler.That makes this season a bit boring.

1 Like