Become Professional In Doxing & Hacking | See Behind The Scene ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Hello, OneHackers!
Did you miss me? here I am with another learning article as always, Iโ€™m sure you will like the presentation that I have collected via several deep sources, thanks to them as always. anyway, Letโ€™s dig in, this time itโ€™s a short one, doxing is the main subject but hacking also covered between them.

Have you ever wanted to gather all information about a specific target?

Well, I think you might want to forget all the wrong things u learned from there and there about doxing and maybe this thread will help you to upgrade your skills on a deeper level.

Why we Gather Information for a specific place/person?

There are many reasons to collect and gather information about target= โ€œ(person/place)โ€, so you can use them later in a Cyber Advance Operations, Marketing or whatever else you might think of, having the information means having the powers.
So, in this thread uโ€™ll know more about it based on experience. Intelligence Agencies has their own ways of collecting information based on a strong academic background for how these things are done.
So, letโ€™s say that iโ€™m targeting a person called โ€œJohnโ€ and letโ€™s say he is a rich guy and I wanna know more about him so i might hack him later or sell his information to his enemies or whatever.

OSINT

Open-source intelligence (OSINT) is data collected from publicly available sources to be used in an intelligence context. In the intelligence community, the term โ€œopenโ€ refers to overt, publicly available sources (as opposed to covert or clandestine sources). It is not related to open-source software or collective intelligence.

OSINT under one name or another has been around for hundreds of years. With the advent of instant communications and rapid information transfer, a great deal of actionable and predictive intelligence can now be obtained from public, unclassified sources. You can read more about it from here

So, basically what you do is that you try to gain as much information as possible through (Social Media, Posting Websites, Forums, and leakages) and then you can use it in later operations (either marketing or whatever).

You Can Use a lot of tools for this phase Like:

• Truecaller
  • Facebook, instagram, Linkedin, twitter, etc searches (Iโ€™ll be writing separated threads about how to do it with the most efficient way)
  • AM Controls
  • Google, bing, yahoo, duckduckgo search engines
  • Maltego tool
  • Etc!

Now fall in love beginnerโ€™s, Doxing, hacking, the things that you need to go through, Click on surprise me and get surprised: Surpurise me
Also, Check your skills hackers, here the root that you need: Root Me.

• The most important thing is to know ur goal and to know what do u wanna achieve.
  • and then use the possible ways to achieve it.
  • In the 2nd part iโ€™ll speak about how to gather information from leaks and how to use it and spraying the networks with it.

Hackers, especially the learners, Donโ€™t miss these, Dig in and find the most of things that you probably looking for: Hackers Content

Keep it up OneHackers

HAPPY LEARNING! :heart:

25 Likes

Great! Entrance out of the nowhere and with this amazing tutorial. Thanks for the share!

1 Like

Such a WOW , You are great @SaM .
I wonder if you can share โ€œseveral deep sourcesโ€ that you use in later posts Iโ€™m very curious about them.
Thanks a lot !

1 Like