$8 Google Voice ๐Ÿ“ž + OLD Gmail LifeTime Accounts From (2017-2020) | US Calls + Text Sending/Receiving & Global Only Text Receiving | PayPal, BHIM / UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, Bitcoin

Undoubtedly Mr brilliant is the best seller out here, So fast delivery and polite attitude makes him the best amongst all

1 Like

Someone that bought Google Voice can help me?
I need to pay via PayPal,
Please confirm. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Bought a Google Voice account and it was legit. Was able to login and receive an SMS without issues. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for the google ^phone number I use in any site I want and I receive my message! Working great with Gmail, Whatsapp , Microsoft etc.

1 Like

I realny need it pls let Me know how to buy it

1 Like

Using 2 Google Voice accounts which I ordered almost 2 months ago, simply fast service as expected.

Even I paid first and then sent him order details, as I trust @Mr.Brilliant and his selling products.

Trust him blindly, he will help always with any product which you buy from him :slight_smile:

1 Like

I bought two accounts and both are active working well. Now I can call any US number directly and made few calls without any issues. Thank you @Mr.Brilliant

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant This is a review.
I bought this offer three weeks ago, and the MrBrilliant was prompt to answering my querries and offering the phone number.
I use this number to call and message my friends in USA and Canada, and so far it has worked perfectly.
This service deserve the price, and I encourage people to buy it!

1 Like

I purchased these few weeks back and its been working great @Mr.Brilliant

1 Like

Sweet! account works great, I can receiving calls & massages. As always @Mr.Brilliant has delivered, and Hands down :raised_hands: @Mr.Brilliantโ€™s products & services are: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

Thank you itโ€™s working :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All Viewers,

I have made 4 confirmed purchases from @Mr.Brilliant and all of them were working brilliant. There was once instance where I was not able to login, however upon a PM Mr.Brilliant provided a replacement in less than an hour. I swear by @Mr.Brilliant to all my friends when I recommend these accounts. Happy buying all.

Cheers,
N

2 Likes

Legit seller and prompt delivery!! I am highly satisfied and will be back for more

1 Like

Hello Mr Brillant, I sent you PM yesterday after Payment, but you didnโ€™t reply. still waitingโ€ฆ
thank you

2 Likes

@mhdokoriko Check your PM! Account delivered! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Hey sir,

What is the difference between these and the Google Voice accounts that you can create with your regular Google account?

1 Like

@rolltidehero No difference!

1 Like

can we make telegram and whatsapp account from this no and is the no permenent or temporaray

1 Like

@DIBS Yes, you can! :+1:

1 Like

Mr. Brilliant at Work! Perfect Service man.

@Mr.Brilliant

1 Like