$8 Google Voice 📞 + OLD Gmail LifeTime Accounts From (2017-2020) | US Calls + Text Sending/Receiving & Global Only Text Receiving | PayPal, BHIM / UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, Bitcoin

Beautiful, everything as described 100% - Much Respect !

1 Like

at first had a problem with the account but the seller was good about replacing it promptly… A++

1 Like

is it permanent warrenty ??

1 Like

Read the description, if you’re satisfied go for it, other than that no further or personal warranty besides what was mentioned under the Policy already! enough description available for the satisfaction. Good luck!

4 Likes

works has it should thanks

1 Like

Please check your DM

1 Like

@common_man Account Delivered! :white_check_mark:

Good Service. Account Delivered. Would definitely recommend.

1 Like

Hi Guys
What I’m going to write here is more than a review, it’s a testimony.
I have made several purchases with @Mr.Brilliant nd he always attends me immediately so there is nothing to ask for.
But the case here is a commitment to honesty, I bought a product that was discontinued and I asked him if he could replace me with a Google Voice even though I had to credit a little less value and I was promptly assisted.
Doing business with people like Mr is what motivates me to believe that despite everything we’re seeing, we still have good people in the world.
So, no other world to say what are my feelings: Thank you very much @Mr.Brilliant .

3 Likes

Need payment details

1 Like

is this still available? pls PM payment details

1 Like

Hi, when I had a problem buying a google voice account, Mr. Brilliant got me back with another account, it was quick and it made me feel very confident about buying many other products that I have in mind.

Therefore, totally recommended!

1 Like

Can this number be used to create any email for Google, Yahoo, Microsoft …?

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant

I have sent payment for Google voice via paypal

1 Like

@eremse Account delivered! Check your PM! :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant as always came through. Account is working as described, no issues whatsoever.

1 Like

unfortunately it didnt work with dating site but i’d take the rest of what it does

2 Likes

@pakobby It will work, just use Google Voice app in your smartphone via PlayStore or AppStore and go for call verification way.

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant , Number and app is working only that the number was not accepted at a dating site(match.com) for number verification, But its all good.

1 Like

@Mr.Brilliant I’ve made the payment via UPI

1 Like