$8 Google Voice đź“ž + OLD Gmail LifeTime Accounts From (2017-2020) | US Calls + Text Sending/Receiving & Global Only Text Receiving | PayPal, BHIM / UPI, Paytm, Google Pay, Bitcoin

For $8 you will receive an United States created account(s), but can be used Globally, basically any Country you can use it for text verification purpose.

Also, account created using OLD Gmail email address from (2017-2020)

Google Voice Account is a service from Google that gives you one number for all of your phones (basically a free phone number).

Right now, Google Voice is only available in the United States of America (USA). People outside the United States (U.S.), its hard to get this, but no worries we have it for you! :tada:

For U.S.A & Canada
Calls Outgoing / Incoming + Text Messages Sending & Receiving within the states.

For Global / Other Countries
Only Receiving Text Messages from major providers in the world, like… WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, Tinder… etc

Anyone can use this account to receive verification codes from WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, Discord, Tinder… etc to create anonymous accounts on website/apps. :love_you_gesture:

Also, Global users can receive normal text messages, but cannot reply to it. :email:

Mode of payment

PayPal

BHIM / UPI

Paytm

Google Pay

Bitcoin

What you will receive from us!

Username | Password | Recovery Mail | Google Voice Number

It will be your private account, you can do whatever you want, change password, change recovery email address, add 2 step authentication… bla bla bla! :drooling_face:

• PM me for Payment details @Mr.Brilliant as soon as I receive the payment details we will immediately send you the account credentials.

Steps to login

You can Google - “Google voice login”

Or just click the below link

https://voice.google.com/u/4/voicemail

Use the given credentials here, that’s it! :white_check_mark:

FAQ

Q. Do Google Voice number expire?

A. Google Voice doesn’t indicate an expiration date to the user, typically LifeTime. As long as you make some outbound phone calls or send outbound text messages using your Google Voice number, it won’t expire.

Q. Do I need VPN to connect, as official website says Google Voice isn’t available in my country yet?
A. You don’t need a VPN, just signup is not available for all Countries! You can login from anywhere!

Q. Can verification codes from “xyz” company will receive?

A. Please, Google - Google Voice receive codes from “xyz” company?

Q. What is the benefit of OLD Gmail email address?

A. Your account will be less likely to get auto-ban from Google. The older the Gmail is used for Google voice the longer the account stays alive

Good Read!

Refund Policy

No refund policy, because these accounts are private, if you fck up, it means you did something suspicious from Google Team’s end.

• Still if you get stuck, no problem! I am here to solve your problem.

Note: You will not get refund if the account says password changed or incorrect after a successful login period, because it will be your fault, we never resell same account to anyone, because you already changed the password, how can we resell it? it is you who might have done something that trigger Google Team about suspicious or fishy activity.

24 Likes

payment info pls

1 Like

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

Hi @Mr.Brilliant ,

You’re always helpful, quick response. Thank you very much for this offer.

2 Likes

Quick response as always and instant delivery,
Had dealed with the seller in the past and will do in the future too.
Very trustable , i can vouch for him/her

4 Likes

All members who are asking for payment details who cannot send PM, due to new account, please check your PMs for the payment details!

Note to other buyers - if you are not an new user, then you can PM me @Mr.Brilliant directly, no need to wait for me to send you PM manually!

I can’t dm you bro
I want to purchase it

1 Like

Thank Brilliant…!!! Got the Google Voice No. and it is working flawlessly…!!!

Keep up

1 Like

please pm me payment details @Mr.Brilliant

1 Like

Payment info please

1 Like

Smooth and nice transaction!

Highly recommended

Cheers m8 thnx

1 Like

Payment information please.

1 Like

payment info please

1 Like

Please share the payment details… I want it

1 Like

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

SUPER FAST! PERFECT!

UNBELIEVABLE!

NO ONE IS BETTER than

M R. B R I L L I A N T!!!:money_mouth_face::100::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Fast Premium Service from @Mr.Brilliant
Top Quality

Best Regards

1 Like

Uploading: iShot2021-06-01 04.36.24.png…

It works perfectly. Don’t hold back.

1 Like

Please DM me the payment info I’m ready to avail this amazing opportunity.

1 Like