xResolver | Xbox Resolver and PSN Resolver with Gamertag IP Puller

An IP/DNS/Gamertag Resolver is a server or database on the Internet that converts domain names and Gamertags into IP addresses, and vice versa. xResolver is an online website designed to resolve Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s Playstation Gamertags and usernames into a readable IP format.

xResolver, however originated back in 2017, dispersed on 2 different domain names, one for Xbox and one for PSN. The reverse lookups wasn’t very successful at the time, as players themselves store these IP/Gamertag entries by using an IP puller called Octosniff. As Octosniff became more and more popular, in fact, the number one IP sniffer in the last two years, so did xResolver’s database grow, exponentially.

Now boasting over 20 million entries, you are more than likely to find yourself on their services, and ultimately, be susceptible to IP booters and party kickers. While the website service is controversial to many, it is completely legal to list public information. It is up to the users to not misuse this information and follow the recommended guidelines on protecting themselves against such tools and attacks.

How to Blacklist and Remove Myself from xResolver

Blacklisting yourself from xResolver will remove your Gamertag/Username and IP addresses from appearing on their databases ever again. Thus resulting in protecting your online presence on Microsoft and Sony’s services from third party booter attacks.

Additional blacklisting measures should be put in place to protect yourself against other IP pullers. Microsoft Instructed the following:

Use a VPN to mask your real IP address. https://lancremasteredpcps.com/network-optimization-for-xbox-and-ps/#elementor-toc__heading-anchor-23
Contact your ISP to change your IP address.
Avoid Suspicious people and don’t join random parties in order for your IP to remain safe from their database.

Xbox and PSN Xresolver

Type in the Xbox/PSN Gamertag to resolve and it will dump you the IP address. If no IP address was found, use Lanc PCPS IP Puller to pull IP’s.https://lancremasteredpcps.com/xresolver-for-xbox-and-ps/

Frequently Asked Questions

What is xResolver?

xResolver is an online website designed to resolve Microsoft’s Xbox and Sony’s Playstation Gamertags and usernames into a readable IP format.

Who created xResolver?

xResolver is a project from the Octosniff group called Octolus Development

Is xResolver illegal?

Your IP address is relatively public information which can be obtained by many tools, as it is not private, but using Xresolver to negatively impact the user experience of a gaming platform is not legal.

Can I remove myself from xResolver?

Yes you can remove yourself from xResolver. Simply go to blacklist and data removal form to delete yourself from their database.

I got booted offline, what can i do to protect myself

Microsoft forums have recently been flooded with posts about the website, as it allows almost everybody to access the IP of a player based on his or her Gamertag. Based on these details, malicious actors can deliver Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks, drop victims from the game, which allows unfair advantage within a particular game. Many users reported that the most affected games are Rainbow Six Siege and Call of Duty Black Ops 4.

Microsoft Instructed the following:

Use a VPN to mask your real IP address. https://lancremasteredpcps.com/network-optimization-for-xbox-and-ps/#elementor-toc__heading-anchor-23
Contact your ISP to change your IP address.
Avoid Suspicious people and don’t join random parties in order for your IP to remain safe from their database.

When will xResolver be banned?

Microsoft did file a lawsuit and Xresolver was shutdown for a few days back in August 2020, however they are currently back online and working. In terms of having the site shut down, Microsoft will need to take proper action such as winning their lawsuit or by updating their Xbox system so that their IP’s displayed whilst gaming, doesn’t get leaked and stored on an external database.

How to pull IPS on Xbox and Playstation?

Pulling IPs are really simple, as shown with xresolver just using the website you can resolve IP’s in mere seconds. But you can also use installable IP sniffer to pull and decrypt usernames such as LANC PCPS.

Are there any xResolver alternatives?

Yes their is a xResolver alternative, called LANC PCPS Search. With PCPS being the IP puller that stores all the IPs and can be accessible on our how-to page.https://lancremasteredpcps.com/

GitHub:

3 Likes