[WTS] Linkedin Business Premium 1 Year

if i use free 1 month now and later your “code” will it add me 1year? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once the code is generated it expires after six months. If you have any paid or free subscription now. Let, the subscription expire. And you can use the code. But important :- You need to use the code before the code expires.

Hi there @TheSpecialOne

Do you finally accept to go through Escrow for the transaction on the LinkedIn voucher?

If yes could you transmit me your email & all useful infos to make it happen through Escrow pls?

Thk you so much.

1 Like

There’s a pm option. Pm me there for more information. And yes, I accept escrow transaction.

Hi how i can purchase this voucher? can you please provide instructions?
could you transmit me your email & all useful infos to make it happen through Escrow pls?

1 Like

I’d like to try it, I couldn’t contact you privately would you please contact me?

1 Like

I could not contact you through PM. please contact me

plz contact me @TheSpecialOne

Do you have other 1 year subscription aside from this like a music subscription. I am particularly interested in getting the 1 year subscription from https://www.tunepocket.com/. If you have a deal from this site I will definitely buy. thanks @TheSpecialOne

I want to buy. Message me personally.

1 Like

Hi AsiankiPC,

Sorry , bit new to onehack and coudnt pm you (its not working) . Please pm me in private. would like to buy linkedin business premium for a year. thanks Mukesh.

1 Like

Hi there,

Have you finally received your gift code to access LinkedIn premium for 1 year? And doest it work?

Thks

Johan

Hello Stephen,

Did you received your gift code to access LinkedIn premium for 1 year? And doest it work?

Thks

Johan

gift code i not recevied

Guys what’s going on?? Anyone who paid received gift code pm me if you want.

1 Like

Did you pay as @TheSpecialOne state it? He seems to be a regular contributor to Onehack.

1 Like

This guy provides real voucher & can help you get a premium access in no more than 1 minute. Be confident.

1 Like

Update : Business Premium is currently not available but carrier premium is available. Pm me to buy. Thanks.

2 Likes

@TheSpecialOne awesome service. I got the LinkedIn Career Premium immediately after the payment and it’s working perfectly. LinkedIn Learning is also included in LinkedIn Career Premium Service.

1 Like

I’ve already PM you mate…

1 Like