What instances can I used in AWS Free Tier program ?

Hello Onehackers,

What kind of instances is eligible in Free Tier of the AWS. As per the information, the only instance I can use is t2.micro which provides me 30GB of storage and 1GB of RAM.

I was wondering if other instances like t2.medium ot t2.large are available or not. 1GB RAM is just not enough and it constantly crashes the program I use. So, is it that only t2.micro is available for free-tier and if I want other instances I have to pay ?

Hi,

in order to remain in free tier of AWS you can create only 1 instance of t2.micro, which is in my opinion the best offer for tester and developers and researchers.

But it has only 1GB of RAM and I find it pretty slow although the Internet Speed is super fast. It is really slow.

You can make any instance even though that free tier availbale isn’t written. just make and it will be made.

You can go for GCP (Google cloud plateform) free tier service.

here you can create instances whatever you want, it gives $300 credits in your account you can choose any instance.

Ram & all other things your choice, i personally using it and it’s works very well.

when you are not using just turn off the instances.

I assume that they will charge money for the service.

They won’t I have done it.

I have a VCC and it’s not working in Google Cloud.