The first thing you see while turning on your computer is the windows 10 login screen, where you got to put your password before you can login & it has the same default windows background that most users don’t like. In this post i will show you a way by which you can change the background image of the login screen.
- First of all, download the application named Windows 10 Logon background changer from Mega.nz Mirror
- Extract it from the archive & double click on “W10 BG Logon Changer.exe”, then grant UAC access (press YES when prompted)
- Accept terms by clicking “YES” then wait for the main window.
- Now, click on “Edit background” from the top & you will see bunch of options in right.
- Click on the browse button & select image file that you want to use.
- Once selected, click on “APPLY CHANGES” button.
- That’s it, your logon background will be changed.
Final Notes: If you don’t want a image as your background, then you can use a solid color to appear in the place of the background. Interact with color settings from the program & apply the changes according to your needs.