Top Weird And Funny Websites List | Laugh Out Loud 🤣

Here’s An Interesting List Of The Best Funny, Weirdest And Strange Websites:

Endless Horse :

The Name Itself Said Everything.

When You Visit The Website, There​ Will Be A Horse Which Is Made By Text. But The Loop Made The Horse To Never End.

You’ll Die Scrolling, But Horse Will Never End.

Eel Slap :

Eel Slap Is Basically A Website, Where You Slap A Person With Eel Using Your Mouse.

The Majority Of People Believe That It Is Fun To Slap A Person With Eel.So What Are You Waiting For…? Lets Slap A People With Eel

ZoomQuilt :

When I Visit ZoomQuilt, I Observe That ZoomQuilt Is One Of The Great Illusion I’ve Ever Been Observed.

ZoomQuilt Is Basically A Never Ending Infinite Zooming​Illusion Produced By Flash Technology.Without Any Doubts, This Is One Of The Best Available Design Illusions On Internet.

Why You Stayed​ Here…?

Just Go And Find Yourself

Feed The Head :

The Most Amazing Website, Where You Play A Game In Which You Do Weird And Strange Things With Head, Eyes, Nose, Ears Etc.

In The End, You’ve To Make Them Disappeared. Game Is Superb Yet Hard To Win And I Believe You’ll Get Addicted.So Why To Waste Your Time Here…?

Here are some websites that I turn to for a few laughs or just as a way to pass some time:

This Is Why I’m Broke – Weird (and hilarious!) products on the Internet that you never knew even existed. Makes for a fun few minutes of surfing on the internet!

Honest Slogans – This website pokes fun at iconic brands by remixing their logos with slogans that convey what people actually think about that brand. Like - Go Outside for Pokemon.

Vieuus - Sick of watching the same old videos on YouTube that you’re not interested in? Want well-curated content for a change? Try out this website! The website focuses on a number of topics such as animals, animation, arts, design, documentary, gaming, music, news, science, and sports among others.

A Good Movie To Watch - A person as indecisive as me can never decide on what movie to watch! This website is a boon to people like me. They have a highly curated list of movies which you can select based on genre, mood, or just randomly.

Wait But Why - The website uses simple stick figures to explain normal deals and other content in a humorous way.

Check Them Out

I’m sure I made your day!

18 Likes

Thank you, it looks fun! :joy:

2 Likes