[TOOL] BTC Stealer/Clipper Detector

Hey guys. I have not posted for a long time so here is an HQ tool. I claimed to make a bot for the ProtonVPN trial, similar to the Windscribe one but it seems like it’s not possible. I have been busy setting up a lot of things and since I have been doing a lot of BTC transactions nowadays, I think this will be useful to you and me. So let us keep going.

Description

This tool detects BTC Stealers/Clippers and will show you the path of the process which makes it possible for you to delete it. If nothing appears on console copy any bitcoin address and if there is a BTC clipper it will be detected.

How BTC Stealers/Clippers Work:

A Bitcoin stealer replaces a copied address with another one. While sending, most people don't double or triple-check their inserted address. Once you click send, the Bitcoin amount will be sent to the replaced address and you've lost your coins.

Instructions/Installation/Usage

Once you run the tool(BTC address must be on the clipboard before opening), it will detect those stealing programs and will show you the path of the process which makes it possible for you to delete it, if nothing appears on console copy any bitcoin address and if there is BTC clipper it will be detected.

Bugs so far

• Sometimes the chrome browser may appear because of the tool as reported by some, but it means no BTC stealers are there on your PC.
  • Doesn't work for 32 bit Windows OS.

Download:

Link: ZIPPYSHARE | ANONFILES

VIRUSTOTAL SCAN

Note

The bitcoin market is at its peak now. So it's better to take every safety measure while doing transactions.

Credits:

Made by - BATABO

Disclaimer

This post is provided to help you and for personal use only. Sharing the content of your subscribed materials and the other purchased content is strictly prohibited under 1Hack Terms of Use.

By using this provided material the website 1Hack.us is not responsible for any law infringement caused by the users of this material.

4 Likes