Toby | Bookmarks are for books, not browsers | Organize your browser tabs in one click instead of seven 😎

Better Than Bookmarks

Bookmarks are for books, not browsers. Organize your browser tabs into Toby so you can access key resources in one click instead of seven.

If you frequently find yourself drowning in tabs, Toby could be just the life preserver you need. It’s essentially a more modern and capable version of the old (and now extremely dated) OneTab extension for Chrome. Like OneTab, it can condense all your open tabs down into a single spot for easy organization and safekeeping, but it does so in a card-based format that lets you drag and drop links between multiple boards—in the style of project management apps such as Trello or Asana. You can even add in your own notes alongside links.

Toby brings a series of Trello-like boards into your browser for better tab organization.

• Toby automatically saves your collections locally on your computer—even if you close Chrome or restart your system—and if you opt to create an account with the service, it can sync your data and make it available anywhere you sign in.
12 Likes

Hey man, is it not available for Firefox? Any alternative? :slight_smile:

Is anyone else getting a 404 error when using Chrome.

I signed up, but before I could add the extension to Chrome I get the 404 error.

Getting 404 after sign up!..
Anyway nice share!

Hi @Anbarasan_Vellayan,

I resolved the 404 error, please follow the below steps.

1- Don’t use “Incognito” mode.
2- Register your name and other details.
3- At the end, when it will throw the 404 error, copy the url which will be similar to this
webstore/detail/hddnkoipxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxp
4- Open another tab and write "https://chrome.google.com/ "
5- In the “Search the store” box, copy and paste the step number 3rd URL
6- It will show “Toby” chrome extension, add it
7- On your right hand side top, login with the credentials you used in step number 2nd.

If you face any issue, do let me know!

Thanks and regards
Ravi

2 Likes

Thanks @TheJoker,

1 Like