This tool is very helpful for you who play twitter data, no more questions about How To Get or Collect Twitter Data ?. Tinfoleak is tool that can collect detailed data about twitter users and also automatically generate report in HTML file. This tool is very easy to use because Tinfoleak have Graphical User Interface that allow to control without typing any command in terminal. The most complete open-source tool for Twitter intelligence analysis. The developers of this tool is Vicente Aguilera Díaz.
Tinfoleak is an open-source tool within the OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) and SOCMINT (Social Media Intelligence) disciplines, that automates the extraction of information on Twitter and facilitates subsequent analysis for the generation of intelligence. Taking a user identifier, geographic coordinates or keywords, tinfoleak analyzes the Twitter timeline to extract great volumes of data and show useful and structured information to the intelligence analyst.
Tinfoleak is included in several Linux Distros: Kali, CAINE, BlackArch and Buscador. It is currently the most comprehensive open-source tool for intelligence analysis on Twitter.
tinfoleak can extract the following information:
- Account info / User Activity / Protected Accounts / User Relations
- Source Applications / User Devices / Use Frequency
- Hashtags / Mentions / Likes
- Text Analysis / Words Frequency / Media / Metadata
- User Visited Places / User Routes / User Top Locations
- Social Networks / Digital Identities
- Geolocated Users / Tagged Users
- Followers / Friends
- Lists / Collections
and also you can filter the detailed information to collecting data by :
- start date / time
- end date / time
Tinfoleak new update feature :
- Identification of relationships between users
- Show results (lists, collections, followers, friends) from the interface
Install Python and dependencies :
sudo apt install python-pip python-dev build-essential python2.7-dev python-pyexiv2 python-openssl
sudo pip install –upgrade pip
sudo pip install –upgrade virtualenv
sudo pip install –upgrade tweepy
sudo pip install –upgrade pillow
sudo pip install –upgrade exifread
sudo pip install –upgrade jinja2
sudo pip install –upgrade oauth2
The first time you runs tinfoleak , you need to assign the OAuth settings.
Use your favorite editor
Give value to these variables:
- How to obtain these values : https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/basics/authentication/guides/access-tokens